53 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Next time on Virgin Mythos...

The best way to ensure your girlfriend doesn't get pregnant after sex is to pee into her vagina. Also, hymens, just how deep do you need to go to break one?

OMG! you too?? that is how i prevent pregnancy!! Or just make sure you cum in any OTHER orifice
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Scottinslc

OMG! you too?? that is how i prevent pregnancy!! Or just make sure you cum in any OTHER orifice

She's still a virgin if she took it in the butt, as we all know.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by sprite

totally true. all my orgasms are fake (mostly cause guys are shite in bed).

Lmao sad but true I still don’t know how they can’t tell
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I faked myself into thinking I have orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Joannem310
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, couldn't stop the chortles of laughter from this question. Not trying to sound bitchy, just shocked that anyone could seriously believe this to be true. I cum quite often, solo and with others. I haven't faked an orgasm in years- would rather let my lover know that they have not yet brought me to completion, and direct them on how to do it, or simply tell them to observe as I finish myself.

Score! Winner winner chicken dinner.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KellyC317

The Matrix has you. This is your residual self.

"Why is my clit so sore?"
"You've never used it before."

LOL... now that has me wondering where the legal line falls between copyright infringement and legal parody.

I'm just straight up fucking insane - I've had thousands and thousands of orgasms in my lifetime. I'm going to die poor but damned satisfied.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Women (plural) frequently and easily have orgasms, it is only the introduction of men into this equation that blocks the process of climactic success. Occasionally you may find yourself in the middle of such an orgasmic paradise. Mostly not though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AltaBrwnSgr
This thread is quite amusing.

Thank you for getting me.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I can’t read the road map
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by LovingSadist

Thank you for getting me.

Aw love... let me be clearer. The sarcastic responses on this thread are amusing.

For the record... Women do indeed have orgasms. Your inquisitiveness is sweet though.

***EDIT - Just read your profile. And yes. I get you, King Sarcasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you must be a Joker or a provocateur.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AltaBrwnSgr
***EDIT - Just read your profile. And yes. I get you, King Sarcasm.

I’ve been writing for a long time. Pretty much everything I’ve ever written is fiction. I don’t know what it is about writing about myself I find so repulsive, but I do. What is in my profile is really sarcastic for sure, but I also think, if you read between the lines it is the most honest thing I’ve ever written about myself.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Pixie_Hoffmann
Yes, at 4’ 11” I’ve never been able to reach without a ladder

thus the concept of and attentive lover "going down" on her
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes and No, It all depends on the lady's mood and the environment.....and if she really likes the guy she's with. I have found that women in general (not that I'm that experienced) can orgasm if they are "teased" for varying periods with or without music (ask her). Also it depends on her experience. Don't dive right inther and don't do anything to embarrass or hurt her. Save experimenting for later encounters with her and ask her 1st if she enjoys.....cunnilingus, manual manipulation, pain (of varying degrees) or any other questionable actions. If you're not sure, ASK HER!! we can't read her mind as they can't read ours. And TAKE YOUR TIME. If she want's to go faster, or slower she'll tell you. I'm no great lover but I have found that ALL ladies can experience orgasm if the guy just takes time and COMMUNICATES with the lady. If she doesn't orgasm the 1st time don't sweat it. If she enjoys the experience she'll tell you that (we) can try again. If she NEVER orgasms, you're doing something wrong.......ask her.....or she has had bad experiences that cause her inhibition. (moms can make their daughters afraid and unresponsive.......but as my sainted mom once told me, there's no such thing as a really frigid woman, there are only inexperienced or clumsy men!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
False.
Lurker
0 likes
HAHAHAHAHA
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I’ve read that it’s impossible for women to have an orgasm and they are faking every time. Is this true. Do women really have orgasms?

Hope that was a joke question
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience it is ridiculous to make such a sweeping statement. I have almost always been able to have satisfying orgasms when I pleasure myself, but it took a little longer to get the hang of orgasming with a partner, especially if that partner is not sensitive to what is going on with me. Have I faked orgasms? Not a lot, but I don't always need a big O to be satisfied. Do I like orgasms? Yes, I adore them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its pretty easy to make a woman have an orgasm, all you have to do is leave.
Lurker
0 likes
And you live in what Universe?
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Not every women is going to orgasm every time they have sex. There have been times I've had sex and not orgasmed. There also been times my lover could not get off too. I think orgasmic sex depends on the mood of the women as much as the technique (or lack thereof) of the man (or woman).
Meagan
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Buddy, if people are writing that women don't have orgasm its because the writers, men, are too busy thinking about their own pleasure than making their partner feel good. My advice to you? If you've never had the great experience of your partner orgasming because of something you've done.... it's not a them problem, it's one hundred percent a you problem and you'd better adjust how you approach having sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
Where did you read such nonsense?

It is ABSOLUTELY not true. I am multi orgasmic and have very good, extremely strong, orgasms several times a day. I have only met a few women thiat could not reach orgasmic bliss. Some of those we were able to help end that curse.

Brandie

Could we be related Brandie?

Sometimes they are so powerful I wish they would slow down so the rest of me could catch up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am assuming this is a joke but if you are serious I would have to say the statement is probably true for you. Do you believe in all these stories that surround you that EVERY woman is making it up that she cums? If is not true and I can attest to some very creative orgasms from the women I have known.

For the ladies that believe all men do not care about their orgasm then all I can say is there are plenty of us that ONLY care about your orgasm. I promise you that.

Quote by sprite

totally true. all my orgasms are fake (mostly cause guys are shite in bed).

My dear friend sprite, you are adorable ... I accept the challenge, where and when ;)

Gabriel
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx