Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it right to fall for somebody on this site?

last reply
71 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Pay money to get in to your pants? Mmmm: I think it would need more than money to squeeze me into a pair of your miniscule panties......
Quote by Iain69
Pay money to get in to your pants? Mmmm: I think it would need more than money to squeeze me into a pair of your miniscule panties......

Fabrics can be very stretchy these days hahahah

Me and curlygirly will be setting up our used panty auction soon

Well I guess I'd get them pulled on so far, but I think I'd end up with meat and two veg hanging out over the elastic, not a pretty sight methinks, but strangely erotic too!

Perhaps over my head so that I can inhale your delightfull musk would be a better idea. Or perhaps the 2 simultaneously! F*ck thimk I'dbetter go to bed before I get myself in trouble.
I don't see why not but you cannot go to far such as start stalking the person. Enjoy it and keep it sane.
I did... There are some really wonderful, good people on this sight and there are some really horrible ones! Beware but have fun. Love sometimes happens when you are not wanting it to!!
Quote by Mazza

Fabrics can be very stretchy these days hahahah

Me and curlygirly will be setting up our used panty auction soon

Tsk Tsk! Mazz, we need to patent that shit first. Now someone is gonna get a jump on our panties.

Fall for someone on this site?? Yes, but I wouldn't recommend it.
I dont think anyone has a choice in who they fall for however i think you need to be realistic about it if you do....
I don't think it's wrong but I'd advise being careful about meeting anyone from online. If your male or female it can be dangerous. Just be wise.
†Jinxy Approved†

I had a very good lady friend of mine meet someone from a sex site. Three days later I read in the newspaper that she was strangled to death by the guy she met. I don't mean to undermine people but you have to be so careful about who you meet online. Exercise caution whoever you meet and as listed above by Nicole, meet them in a public place and let someone know where you are. Looks can be very decieving. Trust your gut........
Yes I think you can fall in love with someone from this site, but like everyone else has said you have to be very careful and know what your getting into....
It takes a long relation to materialize
I think you can have the " grand passion" easily online. I did with a guy from England and it was lovely and was what I needed at the time. Was he entirely truthful.?....not quite but at the other end we are still friends. I also met a few for sex which was fun and something one guy and I still talk about..a year later. I finally met my wonderful Screwloose..not technically here but on another online site. He joined Lush straight away. We talked on the phone and met quickly. It was obvious it was something special. But it was different to what usually happens here..the long lead up and desperation to meet. As long as you are careful, it is very exciting and can be the way you meet the " one." You never know.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Quote by TheGulfCoaster
There are several members I could easily fall for based on their profiles, but then all I've got to go by is the profile pic , the personal information and the blurb regarding their reasons for being here they post of themselves in their profile - any or none of which may be accurate and true. I prefer to just keep it a fantasy and pretend everyone posts an honest appraisal and profile of themselves and fall for that persona.

Fantasy is real in my mind.....

Then monday morning comes, it's back to the real world.
I'd love to fall for an intelligent chatter with her boundless imaginations. The best thing about Lush is that control is in your hand, but your mind does go out of control sometimes:P