Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is a lack of confidence really that big a turn off.

last reply
33 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lack of confidence is not a dealbreaker. Nor is being shy.
What is the dealbreaker is self-pity and a piss poor attitude.
Everyone can have a bad day, but the ones that dwell on that shit and regurgitate it over and over...
It gets REAL old fast.
I personally prefer the shy, quiet and thoughtful type.
These are the guys that speak when they have something to say and not because they have to say something to break the silence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was brought up with brothers and they were all confident boardering on arrogance so there weren't alot of males that lacked this debilitating problem that you face. So in answering your question I would find this to be a turn off but thank goodness I have at least some of our mother trait to be considerate. Practice makes perfect, making general chit chat, no pressures on your female friendships and just keep at. Learn, Live, Love and Laugh. All the best
The Linebacker
0 likes
Just be genuine.

Over confidence, arrogance and cockiness can be just as big a problem as lack of confidence. You can work on building your confidence, but mostly just be genuine, be real, be nice. Never use any cheesy pick up lines. In fact just a bit of shyness handled the right way can even be good.
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Everybody has something that they arent very confident in, even those that act like they dont have a care in the world.

If you meet the right person you tend to find that they build your confidence anyway, try not putting so much pressure on yourself.