Involving others in your sex life.

last reply
16 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I love involving others in our sex lives. It really enhances what we have with each other and our relationship is stronger because we can openly discuss our feeling with each other.

We were wondering how many other couples on Lush have had or considered inviting others to join their sexy fun so have set up this little fun poll to try and find out.

Please make a comment on what you've enjoyed or would love to try.

We've enjoyed:
Threesomes - MFM & FMF
Foursomes and more.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
My wife and i have on many occasions. As with anything, communication is key.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I am the involvee with some very close friends who are a couple. It is very special for me and I know for them too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Fantasy of mine for the last 5 years or so, have talked of it with my wife seriously last 2. She's very hesitant so far but I'm still hopeful.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
If you all don't know by now, I live with 2 boyfriends, David (41) and Seth (22). Seth's brother Jack (27) and his girlfriend Lisa (25) swap partners with David and me on weekends. Then I also have 2 younger male FWBs whom I see occasionally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
If you all don't know by now, I live with 2 boyfriends, David (41) and Seth (22). Seth's brother Jack (27) and his girlfriend Lisa (25) swap partners with David and me on weekends. Then I also have 2 younger male FWBs whom I see occasionally.

Variety is definitely the spice of life. :d/

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
My wife and i have on many occasions. As with anything, communication is key.

Our thoughts exactly. I noticed quite a few years back that my wife got very turned on when we watched girl on girl scenes so I asked her if the thought of being with another woman excited her. Once I told her that I'd love to watch her she opened up a little more. Further discussions revealed more of our fantasies and led us to take some cautious steps to turn fantasy into reality.

Lurker
0 likes
Not any longer, but I lived with two other women for five years in my twenties and we shared each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As of this year we finally took the huge step of my hubby sharing me with someone of my choice. It has taken our love to the next level smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live with my girlfriend and we are members of an FWB group of six. We are all Bi and very involved with each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jules42
As of this year we finally took the huge step of my hubby sharing me with someone of my choice. It has taken our love to the next level smile

We found it did the same for us. We found it so liberating when we finally took that big step and has opened up our ability to discuss fantasies with each other we thought we couldn't before.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've involved others from the very begining. We were both into swinging when we met. We've expanded our interests some since then.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Since I don't have any regular partner at the moment, I visit sex parties when invited. It's actually a bunch of old friends involved in sexual act with each other.

Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Already done that.

Nafisa