inside or out?

last reply
17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like your man to cum inside you or would you rather have him cum all over you? I have had Girlfriends that would rather keep it in them and not make a mess. Does it really matter?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't really matter to me... I would rather have it in if I had to choose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all good to me but do love it when he cums inside my pussy or in my mouth the best.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
It's all good to me but do love it when he cums inside my pussy or in my mouth the best.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
It excites me both ways. Inside or on my belly so I can feel the heat of the moment.
Lurker
0 likes
Both, depends on the moment. I do love to feel it exploding onto me but that's different, not better than exploding into me. A girl shouldn't have to choose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its all good.sometimes,i like 2 cum on her pubic area,then rub it all in with my knob&let it dry.but filling her up takes some beating&knowing shes got it inside her is a nice feeling 4both&i cum harder in than out.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, I think i'll rather have it inside me ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I much prefer to feel him cum inside me, my bfs cock is very thick so when he cums I can feel every contraction and the wet warmth of his cum in me, it almost always pushes me into another orgasm
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
There's a delicious intimacy to having him come inside me, although I sometimes like to watch it happen.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer it where I can feel the power and the pumping action of a guys orgasm, so pussy or mouth is best for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Preferrence, you just can't beat that feeling of feeling his release. Even more so when you have joined him with one of your own or many which ever the case maybe.oj8J4KZqaSVHLsek
Classified
0 likes
Quote by SallyRAnne
Both, depends on the moment. I do love to feel it exploding onto me but that's different, not better than exploding into me. A girl shouldn't have to choose.

Should be able to have both!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I love feeling it when a guy explodes deep in my ass. It's where it belongs. But at the same time, I love rubbing his come all over my chest and face. So fucking hot!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
both..alot depends on the mood or how bad we want to be
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wherever he wants to cum works for me. He mostly enjoys cumming inside me so a part of him is with me even when we're not together. Even when we are together he loves when I tell him his cum is leaking from me. I also love to watch his cum shoot or erupt from his cock up close and personal. It just makes me feel so good all over knowing that he gets so aroused and cums so hard because of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
want it in
Princess Blondie
0 likes
In
†Jinxy Approved†