Login

Innie and outie vaginas

last reply
13 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Can an innie vagina ever become an outie and vice versa or once an innie always an innie and once an outie always an outie? What I am asking is is it possible for it to change sometimes?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Quote by trinket
Ummmm you sure you’re not talking about belly buttons? I’m pretty sure all vaginas are “innies”. Well, unless it’s a pocket pussy or some such. ?

I think "outie" vaginas are refered to as penises.
Rainbow Warrior
I don't think Trinx and Jeff have seen enough vaginas to know the difference. :-) I'd post pics of innies vs. outies, but they'd probably get censored in this forum.
Convict
Quote by Beffer
I don't think Trinx and Jeff have seen enough vaginas to know the difference. :-) I'd post pics of innies vs. outies, but they'd probably get censored in this forum.

This is hilarious. Please enlighten me via PM. Been coming here almost 8 years and still learning ?
The Linebacker
The Outie Vaginas are a retro punk rock band from upper Vermont.
Quote by Buz
The Outie Vaginas are a retro punk rock band from upper Vermont.

Throbbing Clit
is by far their best song.
Active Ink Slinger
No one is answering my original question

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Chat Moderator
I'd imagine that over time, appearance can change slightly. How drastic those changes could actually be, is largely unknown. Might be a great question for a panel of gynecologists to answer.
Rainbow Warrior
For educational purposes only (don't go gettin' all prurient on me now!)

Innie:

Outie:

Active Ink Slinger
I think I'm an innie. Not sure about going back but I don't really see how your lips would shrink as you get older.
Sensual Hobgoblin
Take it from someone in the medical field, you got what ya got. I suppose significant weight gain could cause some change but your hidden inner labia are not going to suddenly pop out and your visible labia are not going to shrink inside and disappear. Unless you fall prey to your own insecurities and visit a plastic surgeon to have it modified. This has become a semi-popular thing to do for some women who have either convinced themselves by looking in a mirror or having a partner tell them their labia are too big or other such nonsense. They all work the same! Love what ya got!

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.