Inexperienced men

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What would you think if a guy doesn't have much experience in bed? Would you be willing to teach him what you like and what to do? Would you rather want a guy that knows his way around right from the get go?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That would most certainly depend on the guy! A young man has to learn somewhere and sometime... If that were the case, then maybe I would be his teacher. But if he were beyond the age where guys normally get their education, I'm going to have to wonder what went wrong.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I actually prefer inexperienced guys. They're less set in their ways and more eager to learn, more deferential to my greater experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s a while since I have encountered one however I have always assisted any I have encountered in achieving a more satisfactory union. Usually the situation ended up in a more hilarious experience than anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
Even if he is experienced, he would be inexperienced with me the first couple of times....I would expect him to listen to what I want but at the same time, be willing to tell me what he wants as well.
0 likes
The guy may have a lot of experience , but if he has not been with me, then how would he know what I like. All woman are different. It all trail and error. Hopefully the guy can follow my jesters my moves and if where he is touching is where he needs to be.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer the guy know what he’s doing. I’m not his mommy and not going to hold his hand lol. I do like younger men but I’m not into teaching them. I like the dominate and knowing what they are doing.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Teach him definitely. We were all virgins and inexperienced at one time.
Meagan
0 likes
I am very new here, in fact just today.

But I have been with few men

A young guys especially a virgin type is more than willing to learn how, what and where from you. Yes we are all different, maybe the most important thing we can teach a young guy is to listen and ask if he does not understand.

Older guys can be trained but it may take a while.
Lurker
0 likes
I think each new guy would be an entirely different experience! I’ve only been with four guys and we’ve learned from each other what we like or don’t like
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Guys less experienced can be more fun than those who can show you a thing or 2.

They can be sooo eager.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Lurker
0 likes
Begs the question "who best to teach them? Who would they trust?"