Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In front of you walking by, the perfect male beach body, what is it, and how do you show interest?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You are at your favorite summer beach, or tropical getaway.

In front of you walks a striking dude with a perfect beach body.

First; What is your ideal male beach body, what do you like and look for, or find attractive?

Next; Now that you see this guy walking by, how do you flirt and show interest?

Does it make a difference if he is walking with a girl?
Does it make a difference if you are lounging on the beach with hubby or boyfriend?

Or are you braver, if you are with a bunch of girlfriends or gal pals?

Or maybe you are shy, and don't do anything?
Lurker
0 likes
When you get to my age most men with a good beach body would not take a damned bit of notice of you!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm married so i'm not flirting but as for what I notice, it's arm's, i love strong arms...not super big but a good amount of muscle, fit not bulky. Of course abs, chest, and shoulders, but arms are my favorite.

Smile and eyes go a long long long way with me too;)
Lurker
0 likes
Beach body? Interesting.

Tall, somewhat built, long dark hair, piercings, tattoos - you know - Peter Steele. The exact type of guy that does not go to the beach but fuck if he was there I'd crawl on my hands and knees just to kiss his sandy boots. Or toes - I imagine he'd more likely be entirely naked and worthy of my ready worship the moment his feet touch sand.

Meanwhile, back in reality . . . I can't recall the last time I went to the beach. I think I was 16 and refused to get in the water or even take my towel off because guys were around. LOL - that was a looong time ago. Oh to be young again I'd be a total whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whilst appreciating that this topic is addressed to the 'gals', I couldn't resist responding that if one of you thought I had the perfect beach body, I'd think you were either very shorstsighted or your eyes were blurred with sand !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey that is insulting, I know I am older than most of you Lushies. But I promise you that I still know what a mans perfect beach body looks like.

They still seem to notice too. So there!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh and nice, well done tattoos
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like the classic swimmer's build... lean muscle, fit - not too beefy or bulky. And definitely not in speedos.

If I'm with a BF or it appears he's walking with a GF, obviously I'm just going to do a discreet little check-out, and then it's pretty much forgotten.

If I'm single and he's alone or with his buddies, a smile goes a long way. You really don't have to do much else. If the beach is busy, a little strategic stroll down to the water or lingering in the surf during a swim is what I do to ensure he gets a chance to check me out. If there's a spark of interest, the water is an easy way to let natural conversation happen without anyone making an obvious approach.