Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Imaginative dildos

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
4 likes

Hi girls,

What are the wackiest things you have used in place of an actual dildo?

And was it effective?

Quote by MC1982

Never used anything except fingers or a dildo, but your post reminded me of the outrageous dildos I saw in the Sex Machines museum in Prague and made me giggle. I wrote a story about them: The Horny Housewives of Prague | Lush Stories

I'll check it out!

Before I was old enough to buy real sex toys, I used whatever I could find. Carrots, cucumbers, electric toothbrush, neck massagers, flashlights. hairbrush, glass bottles.

I like using vegetables.Carrots ,cucumbers ,eggplant,zuccini squash.I actually like them over commercials produced sex toys

Quote by Jocelyn00

Before I was old enough to buy real sex toys, I used whatever I could find. Carrots, cucumbers, electric toothbrush, neck massagers, flashlights. hairbrush, glass bottles.

And what was the most effective out of all of that?

Quote by Suzysub

I like using vegetables.Carrots ,cucumbers ,eggplant,zuccini squash.I actually like them over commercials produced sex toys

Haha, not a good advert for sex toys but a good advert for keeping healthy with plenty of veg ;-)

Quote by Jocelyn00

And I still use them

I often us a peeled cucumber, sometimes cool from the fridge or room temp from the veggie bin. Peel it and it gets slippy, and the size and thickness is just perfect. When I'm finished, I slice it very thin and make cucumber sandwiches or put it in a salad. Thats especially fun if I have friends over for dinner - they have no idea what that cucumber went through on its way to the salad bowl. One of my girlfriends knows - sometimes we make a big salad for summer picnics.....