Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you were at a Hen/Bachelorette party and there was a male stripper, would you..?

last reply
25 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's say that you've had some drinks, and you find the male entertainer sexy. He walks up to you, would you/have you:

1.) Just sit back and let him do his thing?

2.) Touch him, but only above the waist?

3.) Reach around and give his ass a squeeze?

4.) Give his cock a quick feel, then sit back and watch?

5.) Take him in your hand and stroke him?
5a.) If so and he didn't object, would you try to finish him?

6.) Take him in your mouth?
6a.) If so and he didn't object, would you try to finish him?

7.) Consider sleeping with him?

Just curious.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
4, 5a, 6a & 7.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1 and 2. If the other women were doing more then I may go further but I am not going to be the first one
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
when i was a giddy coed, i'd take body shots off of strippers and slap 'em on the ass. these days as a sensible lady i'd just sit back and enjoy the show.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3,4,5-5a,6-6a,7
Personally, if it stays between the girls and the strippers, I would'nt mnd getting done right there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
4. Guilty 5a. Guilty 6a. Guilty 7. Guilty, lol
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Mentally I'd probably be at 5a/6a. In reality I'd be between 1-4 depending on who I was with and how many shots I'd had.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
honestly? i'd probably blush a lot and just watch.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Number 1 in public. If it was a private show and no one knew he (or I) was there then ... 5, 5a, maybe moving to 6a (6a would be my most desired but ... risky) if everything looked safe and ... trustable.
Lurker
0 likes
1 and 2. I guess I’m pretty conservative.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'd probably stop at 5, depending on whom I was with.
0 likes
Well, seeing as I don't consume alcohol that wouldn't happen because I don't need the help of liquid courage.

But, if I find him to be attractive I'll be down for anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IF it was a female stripper instead of a male, I’d probably get caught up in moment and do the equivalent of 1-6 with her.
Lurker
0 likes
More than likely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex fiancé went to an all-male review and ended up getting fucked right there on the floor. I actually seen the picture that her girlfriend had taken. Then afterwards, her and her girlfriends went back to the motel they (strippers) were staying at, and she ended up getting fucked again by another guy in the bathroom.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I'd avert my gaze from the dancer and see if there was some attractive female company around.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
0 likes
Ive been to 2 bachelorette parties.
1st one - the guy used me as a prop. Flipped me and hunched me publicly
2nd one - I stroked him publicly. He fucked me privately in backroom after his performance
Lurker
0 likes
3, 4, 5, 5a, 6, 6a, adding a 6b, let him fuck me in front of every one.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When i was younger i might touch, even stroke. Today just watch unless there was really some reason to try more. But i might give him my number.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Quote by Twisted_Skald
I'd avert my gaze from the dancer and see if there was some attractive female company around.

Look to see if Michelle was there and wanted to go for a... walk
Force of Nature
0 likes
first, i would be sober. i don't normally drink. second, I would not be interested in a male stripper. i'd be looking around to see who else was disinterested.

on the other hand, if the stripper was a trans woman that would be another matter entirely. given the slightest encouragement, i'd have her halfway down my throat, giving her the best blowjob of her life.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Brownskingirl
Ive been to 2 bachelorette parties.
1st one - the guy used me as a prop. Flipped me and hunched me publicly
2nd one - I stroked him publicly. He fucked me privately in backroom after his performance

Did your new husband find out?
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
Never did 6 or 6a, but of the others you may color me guilty.

I've also done 8 & 8a.

At a bachelorette party one evening the dancer got into kneeling down in front of the ladies and putting his head between their legs. when he got to me he forced my legs open (I put up every once of resistance I had...which was none at all) and then dove under my skirt. Surprise1 No panties. With the others cheering me on, I grabbed the back of head and clamped on. It was more naughty fun than sexual, but he was really good down there! Too bad that he wasn't the type that slept with the clients.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Quote by kistinspencil

Look to see if Michelle was there and wanted to go for a... walk

Look at that Kis, I lost my phone. Let's see if it wandered its way over to your place.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Personally, I'd probably just sit back and enjoy the entertainment without making any physical movements and touching his ass.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I'd probably start with option 1 and just sit back and enjoy the show. But, if the drinks are flowing and the atmosphere is just right, I wouldn't turn down option 7. I once had the pleasure of running into [Male Strippers Charleston](https://partyentpop.com/) to add excitement to my parties as I heard crazy stories from friends. Even though I loved it madly and would like to continue, it did not escalate into anything more, as I respect a man's boundaries. However, I hope to have similar experiences in the future as I always want to try new sensations. Stay safe and have fun, my friend.