Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you were a guy for some period of time, 1 month, what would you do?

last reply
45 replies
4.7k views
1 watcher
7 likes
Lurker
I want to know what it feels like to have a hardon, then to masturbate by pulling the foreskin up and down, and wonder like hell where the most sensitive parts of the penis are (my husband says it's the frenulum and the head).

Honestly, I'd like to start off being a teenage guy and feel what it's like to get hard seeing girls, and then what it feels like to have a dry orgasm (my husband said he used to have zillions of them when he was younger).

Then I'd want to know how it feels to ejaculate (I'm so incredibly curious about that) and to watch myself ejaculate.

But what I'm most curious about is what it fels like to be inside a woman's vagina-my husband says it feels like being enveloped by burning hot, intensely sweet honey, and that's why guys feel like they can't hold their orgasm back when they're inside a chick. I'd love to know how that feels
Active Ink Slinger
Well I'd want to do something really naughty …..I'd want to have sex with all my closest girl friends, especially Jenny, Cindy, Phoebe….Selina? and then I'd rate them haha
Active Ink Slinger
Have my husband hold it while I pushed it into another woman. Like I do with him.
Rookie Scribe
I'd give all the girls who were mean to me in high school a good hard ass fucking.
Being a guy might be temporary,but being a vengeful bitch is forever.
Active Ink Slinger
Find some girl and get a blow job. The guys seem to really like the way it feels so I would like to experience it.
Active Ink Slinger
I'd want to fuck another woman and see what it's like to be in her and what it feels like to cum in her. As a forerunner, I'd also want her to suck my cock so I knew what that was like as well as fuck all three of her holes. And I'd do it as often as I possibly could during that months' time, not knowing if I'd ever get another chance to do it again.
Advanced Wordsmith
probs stay at home for the first cpl weeks playing with it then go get bitches! lol
Lurker
I would wank first, just to get the feel of it. Then find a women to fuck, just to see why its so hard not to cum. Lol. Then let it flap in the breeze.
Active Ink Slinger

I'm hoping that if I ever wake up, and realize that my equipment has been changed out, that my cock would be attractive, not too big (let's say 7 inches and on the thick side, smooth, straight and circumcised). I'd also hope that along with the new equipment would come a very healthy libido and attraction to females, with absolutely no problems getting up and hard and staying that way for an hour or so.

First thing that morning - jerk off. Then, shower and jerk off again. Walk around my apartment naked, getting a "feel" for it.

Then, I'd go out. And get laid. And get lots of blow jobs. I'd probably call some girls I knew (from back when I was a girl) that I know liked to give bjs and handjobs and fuck -- and have some fun.

I think I'd just like to see what it's like to have an erection. It's always fascinated me how a guy can go from soft to hard, and get so much bigger than when he's not erect. Then I'd like to feel what it's like to stroke that big hard dick and make it cum! mmm

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by Georgiagirl28

I think I'd just like to see what it's like to have an erection. It's always fascinated me how a guy can go from soft to hard, and get so much bigger than when he's not erect. Then I'd like to feel what it's like to stroke that big hard dick and make it cum! mmm

Ditto on the stroking! I would personally love to know why it is that some guys look, sound and act like they're in such pain when they cum - yet they keep on coming back to us to do it again for them! I love feeling their cocks pulse and pump when they ejaculate - I would love to know how that feels from the other side.

Quote by ErinDcup34

Ditto on the stroking! I would personally love to know why it is that some guys look, sound and act like they're in such pain when they cum - yet they keep on coming back to us to do it again for them! I love feeling their cocks pulse and pump when they ejaculate - I would love to know how that feels from the other side.

Lol, right! And just before they cum, they tense up, start to moan or even groan loud, and then that moment just before ejaculation, when they can't hold back anymore. I'd like to feel that and what that first big spurt of cum is like for them.

Rookie Scribe

I love these questions and the answers are always even funnier. The idea that you would jerk off constantly is probably true. I love playing with my cock. The idea that you're going to go out and get a bunch of "bitches" seems to leave out the part where you will be competing against all the people who already have cocks and want to also put it into those same "bitches", Haha get in line. Also I love to think about the answers that say they would hook up with their friends. Security and curiosity definitely but that could make a lot of sense or be super awkward depending on your views and your friends. I have thought long and hard about what it would be like to trade gear and even though I'm not shy, I'm not into guys so having one fuck me in my borrowed girl parts is a wild idea. Especially my buddies. I also love that most girls say they don't like looking at dick pics but some here say they would want to take them if themselves. Would they like the man that they have become?

1.) stare. and if i dont have a big dick, pout 🤣 If i only get it for a month it should at least be big.

2.) enjoy my ability to piss everywhere... Dirty bathroom? Doesn't matter, I dont have to sit down!

I'd join the army or a sports team and get in the shower with lots of hot men 😊

I'd build something.

Doors are too heavy for me to carry on my own, so I'd definitely want to have that man power.