Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you had a second chance would you still lose your virginity to the same man?

last reply
320 replies
37.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Harbors_Rose
I really dislike the term "lost my virginity". It implies that the act might have been a mistake or you misplaced something important somewhere. I gifted my virginity to a very special man. He won my heart and was so very gentle and caring. He made me into the vibrant woman I am today. If I had to do it all over again, I would have begged him to make love to me so much sooner than we did. Of course he would have guided me to wait until I was sure, just like he did 18 years ago. I am still with him to this day and he still surprises me. I love you Master.

To be someone's first love is great. To be their last love is perfect. To be them both is a miracle. I wouldn't have done it any differently, baby girl.
With a whisper, a touch, a kiss,
I showed her the path,
She ran to the arms
Of baby's safe harbor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
^^^^^ is beautiful. heart

And yes. I would like it to have been my husband and not someone I thought I was in love with at a very young age....
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but 20/20 hindsight is a wonderful, and useless thing.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, I would not and I would have also waited until I was much older as well.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Honestly... I'm not sure. I do know I'd wait until I was older before I gave it up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely. He was my first everything actually and probably the nicest guy I've ever met. It was all movie romance and candles which is what I thought I needed at the time. I'm glad I had him as my first experience.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Absolutely not. Would have waited for somebody more special.

Xo
Lurker
0 likes
I would not change a thing... I have come to realize... that for better or worse the choices I have made in my life made me whom I am to day. One decision changed and I would not b blessed with the Angel heaven sent to be my son. My first time... I was not a kid either... I did wait to be older... so no I would not change it for anything...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really. It was good but not worthy of a repeat. With the knowledge I have now I could have done better.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I didn't lose it to a man. I think I'm good with the way it happened though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, couldn't have asked for a better man
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
0 likes
Yes.

I gave myself to Ex and I would give myself to him if it was possible.

The whole "virginity" thing seeing as we still hook up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did not lose my virginity to a guy. And I would not change that for the world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by katiescott19999
I did not lose my virginity to a guy. And I would not change that for the world

I was going to say, this thread is very singular and presumptive. Many ladies here will not have lost their virginity to a guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a g/f broke my hymen with her fingers , so would not change that, the first time getting my ass fucked was with a older man and i still fuck him so would not change that , love the way i lost both cherries ,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably, but maybe a little sooner.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"