Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you are having a 69 with either man or woman do you prefer to be underneath or on top?

last reply
73 replies
6.5k views
2 watchers
29 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Whatever my partner prefers. What a delicious activity!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

With a man I want to be on the bottom so I can enjoy his hard dick in my mouth. With a woman I love to explore her glorious pink folds and very wet flesh and lick her until she cums.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

On top because then I’m in control of the action.

That Typing Nerd
0 likes

Ontop, because I'm probably lighter. 🤣

Always look on the bright side of life... and also my profile because I write erotica you might enjoy.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I like to have my woman Ontop. But it's so easy to just roll over, if some variety is desired.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

I don't really mind, but he says he likes me on top best. Though in my present condition it's a bit awkward either way.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

With my husband, I want to be on the bottom (I like to play with his ass). With a woman, on top so I can steer her to where I need it.

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by AmuseBouche

With my husband, I want to be on the bottom (I like to play with his ass). With a woman, on top so I can steer her to where I need it.

love this answer!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

On top with guys, on bottom with girls