If a guy can't dance

last reply
29 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
or is a poor /bad/clumsy at dancing, which would indicate that he cant dance lol. Is that a turn off for you?
Lurker
0 likes
No, it would be a lot of fun teaching him how to dance, either vertically or horizontally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's true, I can't dance worth a shit. I can't do the Stanky Leg or the Stanky Finger worth a damn.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Mazztastic
0 likes
Not a turn off for me, I'm not much of a dancer either.

As long as we can shuffle around, cheek to cheek, arms around each other, having a bit of a smooch, while trying to dance, then I am happy smile

Oh in saying that, I DO love ceilidhs, but anyone can do that sort of dancing. Even if you're good at it, everyone will be drunk and clumsy, so you'll end up black and blue anyway!!

I mean like in this vid, but with more people who don't really know how to do it, and lots and lots of alcohol!!

Happy days

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
There's a saying that says that if a man can't dance, he can't have sex properly. I'm the living proof that this is complete...

I really don't like to dance much, especially in clubs. I do it more as a funny thing to make girls giggle, if they enjoy dancing themselves. I don't think I'm that bad at it, but I surely won't impress anybody either.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Not a turn off for me, I'm not much of a dancer either.

As long as we can shuffle around, cheek to cheek, arms around each other, having a bit of a smooch, while trying to dance, then I am happy smile

Oh in saying that, I DO love ceilidhs, but anyone can do that sort of dancing. Even if you're good at it, everyone will be drunk and clumsy, so you'll end up black and blue anyway!!

I mean like in this vid, but with more people who don't really know how to do it, and lots and lots of alcohol!!

Happy days

Cheek to cheek and a little slow shuffle i can do.( reluctantly)

I was refering to getting down to rap, techno rave ( whatever it is) , hip hop, club music etc...... My feet don't want to move, can't hold the groove ,beat,rythym. The way i see it, dancing is the one thing in life that i was never meant to do I am not going to a dance instuctor, but i when explain to women that i just can't do it, they automatically think i'm a chicken shit. In thier opinion everyone can dance and anyone who can't is a jellyfish, spineless, and not worth thier time lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker

I was refering to getting down to rap, techno rave ( whatever it is) , hip hop, club music etc...... My feet don't want to move, can't hold the groove ,beat,rythym. The way i see it, dancing is the one thing in life that i was never meant to do I am not going to a dance instuctor, but i when explain to women that i just can't do it, they automatically think i'm a chicken shit. In thier opinion everyone can dance and anyone who can't is a jellyfish, spineless, and not worth thier time lol.

I'm not that fickle that if a guy can't dance and doesn't want to learn to dance, that it would be a deal breaker for me personally. I can't dance for shit either. If you have never been to dance lessons how do you know you will never be able to?
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker

You should have said that then smile

I'm certainly not the type of gal to judge a guy on his ability to dance... But then, as I say, I'm not much of a dancer so it's not really likely to be an issue for me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker
or is a poor /bad/clumsy at dancing, which would indicate that he cant dance lol. Is that a turn off for you?

I don't remotely care. I dance. He watches. Fun is had. That's how it goes for me.
You know. I just spin fire or do a lap dance. I don't tango or any of that. Who does? (Other than my parents)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
There's a saying that says that if a man can't dance, he can't have sex properly. I'm the living proof that this is complete...

I really don't like to dance much, especially in clubs. I do it more as a funny thing to make girls giggle, if they enjoy dancing themselves. I don't think I'm that bad at it, but I surely won't impress anybody either.
yep. I just don't like being viewed as a coward because i refuse to go out there. Shouldn't have to prove i can't do it it lol. I know perfectly well what i can and can't do.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I have really crappy knees, so I've yet to learn how to dance.

I love dancing though.

Would love nothing more than for a willing, patient female to teach me in the future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wouldn't bug me at all. now, what if I can't dance? we can not dance together!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I'm not that fickle that if a guy can't dance and doesn't want to learn to dance, that it would be a deal breaker for me personally. I can't dance for shit either. If you have never been to dance lessons how do you know you will never be able to?
Yea , they play the 'me neither' card on me but, they sure do look pretty damn good to me. Especially when they work those hips and pelvis, looks so smooth and effortless. Anyone who is modest is gonna say that they arent very good. I see dance lessons as something for those more dedicated, serious about dancing. The way i see 'dancing' is either, you have it or you don't.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker
Yea , they play the 'me neither' card on me but, they sure do look pretty damn good to me. Especially when they work those hips and pelvis, looks so smooth and effortless. Anyone who is modest is gonna say that they arent very good. I see dance lessons as something for those more dedicated, serious about dancing. The way i see 'dancing' is either, you have it or you don't.

I'm serious. You have NO idea how much I can NOT dance. Even 6 double scotch's won't improve it. I wouldn't bother to try to learn either unless I had a partner that asked me to try it. If it was a deal breaker for him though, more fool him because he'd be missing out on a hella lot more than a dance partner. He would probably never know that because he is so fickle. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I'm serious. You have NO idea how much I can NOT dance. Even 6 double scotch's won't improve it. I wouldn't bother to try to learn either unless I had a partner that asked me to try it. If it was a deal breaker for him though, more fool him because he'd be missing out on a hella lot more than a dance partner. He would probably never know that because he is so fickle. smile
But you still go out there so u can't be that bad. Are you compairing your skills to 'Dancing wih the stars'? lol. Last time i went on a dance floor i had to keep apologizing for bumping into people " so sorry" "so sorry" " let me get you some ice for your foot"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Surprisingly it's not that big of a deal to me. A lot of clubs are pretty packed anyway though, so dancing means a whole different thing and is really not something particularly difficult to figure out in order to at least 'blend' into the crowd without looking like a total dumbass with two left feet. I definitely appreciate a guy that really knows how to move though - it does get my attention. But I've also been with guys that are happier to hang on the fringes of the floor, drinking, chatting and people watching etc.

As long as the guy looks like he's having a good time and is generally engaged in the night, that's the main thing. But as I said - the skills that I see are usually pretty weak - so guys shouldn't feel intimidated to move to the beats, especially on a crowded floor where you're limited anyway. Nobody notices if you suck, as long as you get over the fear of looking awkward.

Try standing in a crowded area, holding a drink in your hand and just do some basic movement and look like you're really into the music and appreciating the DJ - so it's more like 'hey I'm just chillin on the dance floor' rather than trying to impress with some serious moves. You'll just look laid-back and fun and nobody will really notice that you don't know what you're doing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker
But you still go out there so u can't be that bad. Are you compairing your skills to 'Dancing wih the stars'? lol. Last time i went on a dance floor i had to keep apologizing for bumping into people " so sorry" "so sorry" " let me get you some ice for your foot"

No I don't. I'm one of the people standing on the fringes sipping a drink and talking to people. Like I said before, do you really want someone who doesn't want to go out with you because you can't dance?
Lurker
0 likes
They say if a guy can't dance,he is also no good at love making
Lurker
0 likes
I use to dance, before an incident on my motorcycle gave me a trick hip, now I can't dance worth a damn.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by caman57

Who is "they"? That is a load of crap.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by caman57

They probably thought they were way better at both than they really were.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I'm not much of a dancer either. Unless I'm really drunk. But maybe then, I just think I'm good. bahaha
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73
lol, all those guys are better than me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

No I don't. I'm one of the people standing on the fringes sipping a drink and talking to people. Like I said before, do you really want someone who doesn't want to go out with you because you can't dance?

Just tryin to get a grasp on why dancing may be a factor for some women. Not kidding, it's been a thorn in my side over the years , more than you think it would be.

It could be a shot and a beer dive bar, someone puts a dollar in the jukebox, people start movin tables out of the way " you want to dance"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker
Just tryin to get a grasp on why dancing may be a factor for some women. Not kidding, it's been a thorn in my side over the years , more than you think it would be.

It could be a shot and a beer dive bar, someone puts a dollar in the jukebox, people start movin tables out of the way " you want to dance"

Oh. Club dancing. I don't do that either. That's just moving hips and randomly doing other stuff.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
If a guy can't dance that means more time to get cozy in a corner.
Lurker
0 likes
There's a country bar with line dancing that gives lessons. It's real easy after awhile. But I like a guy who swings and flips and I'm not talking about between the sheets. There are a coupla guys who swing dance and flip. Such a public turn on that they usually have women in line. What fun to be flipped on a dance floor.

But if the guy doesn't dance well it's okay. Not a turn off.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker

I find boys who can dance very attractive! But I think that's because I'm a dancer myself.. If the boy can move his hips and grind then ill be fine with that! But if he aint got no rhythm how do you expect him to have rhythm with anything else ? ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Well I must say I can dance ha ha. Drunk or not! I think its very hot if a girl can dance and if not. Ill show here how to sway her hips smile