Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If a couple asked you into a threesome, would you do it?

last reply
667 replies
75.9k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I have done this a couple of times. I did know them enough to feel comfortable doing everything that a threesome can achieve.
Active Ink Slinger
I have and it was great
Advanced Wordsmith
Certainly would if the couple was right
Lurker
I have many times, however I did know the couples as friends.
Rainbow Warrior
I have a few times when I was hot for the girl and she asked me to join her and her boyfriend. I've never done it when the guy asked me.
Sexy Seductive Siren
I've never done anything on the spur of the moment. I suspect I might if I knew the couple and was comfortable with them. But spontaneously? I doubt it. It just isn't my nature.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
Depends on the couple and the male should be okay with me paying much more attention to the female
A few years ago , it would Depends on the couple..
Click below to see

Lurker
I would if we clicked.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes: The only condition is they should not be of my age. There should be an age gap.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
Yes indeed
Cis female and Cis male? Yes.

Only if I find them to be attractive. Better if they're part of my kink lifestyle.

It's just sex just don't give me your emotions.

I don't consent to your emotions.
Active Ink Slinger
I am always glad for a threesome if I’m attracted to the people
Active Ink Slinger
I'd like to try it.
Active Ink Slinger
I love multiplayer games, but it would depend on the rules.
Active Ink Slinger
Every one I've ever been involved in has been me, my husband and a third person, usually a guy, and we truly haven't done it with many, just the same few friends a number of times. So I'm not sure. Maybe?

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Lurker
Out of town, yes
Sexy Seductive Siren
Depends on the situation and on the timing. Something to be said for spontaneity, but also something to be said for prudence.
Meagan

I've been asked and said yes to a threesome by a couple on more than one occasion. I'm hoping I have good threesome karma now that I'm in a couple and looking for a bisexual girl to join us some night!

Rookie Scribe

i dont know how it feels currently stuck in a bad situation with my step dad....

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘

As others have said, would have to be the right couple in the right situation. Partial to MMF but other combinations would be welcome with the right individuals.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Active Ink Slinger

No. I prefer to disappoint my partners on a one-to-one basis.