Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If a couple asked you into a threesome, would you do it?

last reply
654 replies
74.1k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on the couple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done this a couple of times. I did know them enough to feel comfortable doing everything that a threesome can achieve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and it was great
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Certainly would if the couple was right
Lurker
0 likes
I have many times, however I did know the couples as friends.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to try smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have a few times when I was hot for the girl and she asked me to join her and her boyfriend. I've never done it when the guy asked me.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I've never done anything on the spur of the moment. I suspect I might if I knew the couple and was comfortable with them. But spontaneously? I doubt it. It just isn't my nature.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the couple and the male should be okay with me paying much more attention to the female
0 likes
A few years ago , it would Depends on the couple..
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I would if we clicked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes: The only condition is they should not be of my age. There should be an age gap.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes indeed
0 likes
Cis female and Cis male? Yes.

Only if I find them to be attractive. Better if they're part of my kink lifestyle.

It's just sex just don't give me your emotions.

I don't consent to your emotions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure why not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am always glad for a threesome if I’m attracted to the people
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to try it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love multiplayer games, but it would depend on the rules.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every one I've ever been involved in has been me, my husband and a third person, usually a guy, and we truly haven't done it with many, just the same few friends a number of times. So I'm not sure. Maybe?

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Lurker
0 likes
Out of town, yes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Depends on the situation and on the timing. Something to be said for spontaneity, but also something to be said for prudence.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the couple and situation
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
If the situation was right
Meagan