Login

I Can't Talk To Women

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I really need some help here. I'm 22 and I have no clue what to say. Its not that I'm scared or nervous or anything like that; I can introduce myself and exchange pleasantries but beyond that, I completely blank with no idea what to say next. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Just be open and friendly and ask her about things that matter. Let her know you are interested in her not only trying to get between her legs.

I do not know about all the other woman out there, but you will have my attention.
Classified
Quote by 1nympholes
Just be open and friendly and ask her about things that matter. Let her know you are interested in her not only trying to get between her legs.

I do not know about all the other woman out there, but you will have my attention.

Yes, communicate with the top set of lips first!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
The key is pretty much to get her talking about herself, especially about what she likes and dislikes that might be common interests. "What do you like to do when you've got free time?" For example, If you find she likes watching football and you like watching football, now you've got something you can do together. Same with shoe shopping at the mall.

It you don't find many areas of likes and dislikes, then you can go with what she would like to try. "Have you ever done this or that? Would you like to try it?" Women have often been denied opportunities to try things they might be interested in. Odds are she won't want to do a lot of things you've done, but that's good info for deciding whether she's right for you. In the meantime, you're showing interest in her and helping her get over any reluctance to talk to you. Eventually, she might ask you similar questions.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
Thank you, this is really helpful.
Active Ink Slinger
Don't make the convoy about you unless she asks you something show her that she has your full attention with eye contact not perming at her body but most of all relax and be yourself
Alpha Blonde
Honestly - just talk to us like we're normal people - probably not that different than you would talk to a guy. Just add a bit of light flirting now and then, but don't focus on the final goal (ie. dating or sex) right away. Just be casual. Talk about events going on in your city, common friends you might have. If you meet a girl in a sports bar, you can talk to her about whatever's on. Ask her questions about herself - people love to talk about themselves - what they like, where they've traveled, where they want to go, what movie they last saw or want to see etc. Check out some of the random (non-sexual) questions that are popular on these forums and use those as ice-breakers. You don't have to worry about being a playa or super clever. It's always best to be natural - keep it light and fun and joke around a bit. It's just about breaking down that initial guard that tends to be up when we meet new people. I find humour is the fastest and easiest way to get the conversation flowing and vibe established.
we're no different from men really (apart from the physical lol) smile
almost all of my friends are male, because i talk to them in the same manner they talk to each other. try not thinking of us as a different species so much and you'll be fine =]
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by candyflossbaby
we're no different from men really (apart from the physical lol) smile
almost all of my friends are male, because i talk to them in the same manner they talk to each other.

I gotta say that this isn't very good advice. When I'm talking with another guy, I might say things like, "Wow, did you see the awesome legs on that redhead in the blue shorts.", but I don't think Terry should say anything like that to a girl he's interested in.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by 1ball

I gotta say that this isn't very good advice. When I'm talking with another guy, I might say things like, "Wow, did you see the awesome legs on that redhead in the blue shorts.", but I don't think Terry should say anything like that to a girl he's interested in.

Orgasm Aficionado
There's no magic formula but you should do as Dancing Doll has advised, and have some 'set-pieces' to fall back on - that way you'll be able to fill uncomfortable silences.

Another alternative is to change where you're meeting these girls. Doing some kind of activity means you've got something in common before you start talking.

It gets easier with practice and you'll just click when you meet the right woman.
Active Ink Slinger
Just be yourself take it slow at her question about what she likes what her interest are.talk about just about anything beside just wanting to get in her panties..