Login

How often do you go pantyless?

last reply
402 replies
85.2k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
Hardly ever. But i plan to do it a lot more in the near future.
Active Ink Slinger
When I'm feeling sexy!
Rookie Scribe
Mainly when i dont have any clean.. Or i know im deffintly going to hookup with a guy.
Either of the two.
Active Ink Slinger
once or twice! was fun! but i wore light jeans and got very wet.. didnt look good lol!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
Lots of times, rarely with pants, but a good amount of time with a dress or skirt. Especially the short type, just the thought of showing something not planned is fun!
Lurker
always with a skirt or dress , sometimes with shorts , i like it to be avalable to hubby ot that special woman ..
Lurker
never. because my pussy is always soaked.so i have to use sanitary towels
Lurker
Quote by WHR43
Lots of times, rarely with pants, but a good amount of time with a dress or skirt. Especially the short type, just the thought of showing something not planned is fun!
what a nice habbit. i love it.
Lurker
Quote by yumykimmi
always with a skirt or dress , sometimes with shorts , i like it to be avalable to hubby ot that special woman ..
I THINK YOU LIKE TO ENTERTAIN GUYS.
Rookie Scribe
Not very often, my Kitty is always leaking so would be tad embarrasing
God Empress of Lush
When I'm feeling horny - under a skirt (not one too short of course!) it feels so liberating

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
When I'm wearing a dress or skirt for easy access
Lurker
When I'm wearing a dress or skirt for easy access
Rookie Scribe
when i am wearing cheerleading shorts smile which is almost all the time
Lurker
not all the time but id say 2-3 times a week when im wearing leggings or on one of my 'i cant be bothered days' ill wear jogging bottoms and a top without a bra or panties. and then now and again under a skirt
Lurker
I do sometimes, but generally from sheer laziness than sauciness
Active Ink Slinger
Do it often when feeling naughty and racy...

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
Never. It's just not my thing.

Edit: Ha! Despite this AV! When I'm clothed, I'm wearing panties! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Despite the fact that I have tons of panties, I go pantyless quite often. I never wear them with yoga pants, and rarely with skirts/dresses and only about 1/2 the time with anything else.
Active Ink Slinger
being bare down there is the best!!
i do it when ever my bf asks me, i likes the feel of a smooth bottom on his hands when i blow him. (Other then for 'aunt flow' i usually just go without.)
i do prefer thongs though.... does that count as being without?
Active Ink Slinger
Not That Often. I Love To Wear G-Strings, So Sexy! But Sometimes If Feeling Naughty Or If Very Hot Weather.
Rookie Scribe
Only if I go o the movies so I can play with myself hehe
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by wtfameliaaaa
Only if I go o the movies so I can play with myself hehe

Now thats Hot
Active Ink Slinger
i don't wear the very often, i love the feel of the wind blowing up my skirt and feeling it brush the wetness between my legs.
Rookie Scribe
I don't where them when I'm going to my bed or when I'm feeling naughty and ready to be fucked at any moment.
Active Ink Slinger
whenever my Master commands it
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X