How often do you go Braless ?

last reply
69 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i luv to watch Braless Girls . i wanna know how often girls do this . it give me an hardon watching them braless.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Quite often. I don't have much in the boob department so don't really need to.

No need to be embarrassed. Besides, I'm a bit of an ass man myself. Grrr...
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Very rarely do I wear a bra when at home. I always wear one when out in public, although there have been a few times I went braless.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Quite often. I don't have much in the boob department so don't really need to.

I wish I could wear a bra and have something in the boob department.

Hi Kiera! You are very beautiful so you don't need to Have a great week!
0 likes
I was having the conversation earlier today with a lovely Lush friend about how the grass is always greener... I envy those of you that can go braless! WTF is that? ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As soon as i get home from work mostly, but it might just be that i need to get better bras
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Everyday...Usually at home braless, but when i am out i usually wear one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only at home,so every day
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I only wear a bra to work, and not always then if I have on something heavy enough so my nips don't poke out. Otherwise I'm always braless.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'm braless right now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several of my employees have come to work unholstered. We do construction, so they were trying to be comfortable.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
its off as soon as i get home............
Love, Jen xoxox
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
what jen2017 said. these puppies are freed as soon as i enter the house and for a bulk of the weekend. i don't go braless outside of the house.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Every night, it's not comfortable sleeping with a bra on
Lurker
0 likes
About the only time I have one on is if I'm at work but not every day .
Lurker
0 likes
bra size 28a with nothing to put in them flat chested. no point wearing a bra, hey ho xxx sally xxx
0 likes
Only wear a bra at work. If I am not enjoying company for the evening I wear a sports bra at night.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bra? What bra??? Advantages of being small breasted! mmmm
0 likes
ALL THE TIME! Small tits rock. Not literally. Well, a little. Depends.
Lurker
0 likes
More times I do not but my mood has a lot to do with it. At home it is my Bday suit and a T-shirt
0 likes
Never, except for when I'm abed, obviously. Although today I did have a bra mishap...the left strap broke and I didn't notice until the strap itself fell out of the top of my uniform. Not awesome.

Quick run to the lockers with a colleague and several safety pins and the girls were secured again.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the time I see no reason to wear one
Lurker
0 likes
My breasts are small. :/ I'm braless most of the time, except for when I hit the treadmill, then I'd kind of need a sports bra because the weight does get irritating as you jog.
Lurker
0 likes
all the time
Lurker
0 likes
AngelDUST ! love your views !
Lurker
0 likes
At home- most of the time.

Outdoors- very rarely.
Lurker
0 likes