No thanks (11 votes) 22%
Daily (15 votes) 31%
Once or twice a week (18 votes) 37%
Once or twice a month (19 votes) 39%
Once or twice a year (3 votes) 6%
Only when I want it (10 votes) 20%
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Thanks for all the votes Gals. It's obviously a topic most are a bit secretive about and don't wish to comment openly. As I guy, I totally understand that too though!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Who usually initiates anal sex girls - him, or you?

Thanks for your votes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not currently in a relationship with a man but my GF and I have a fuck buddy. I would say when we get together, we have anal about half the times. My GF and I both love anal but we love so many things that you cant always do them all. When it is just me and her, we almost always have some sort of anal play be it toys, fingers or tongues (usually all of them). In the last relationship I had with a guy, we did anal not every time we had sex but most.

I usually seem to initiate it with men.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I am not currently in a relationship with a man but my GF and I have a fuck buddy. I would say when we get together, we have anal about half the times. My GF and I both love anal but we love so many things that you cant always do them all. When it is just me and her, we almost always have some sort of anal play be it toys, fingers or tongues (usually all of them). In the last relationship I had with a guy, we did anal not every time we had sex but most.

I usually seem to initiate it with men.

Thanks for such an in depth response Nikki. Sure sounds like you have a wonderful sex life there too and I was pleased to read that it is usually YOU who initiates anal sex with men.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I enjoy it a lot. Actually, with my most recent ex, I tried on numerous occasions to stick his dick in my ass, but he wasn't having it.

Every now and again, I get this crazy hunger for it, and nothing satisfies the urge until I get what I want. Sadly, it's been oh, five years since my last anal encounter, though the current beau intends on ending this streak as soon as possible!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy anal so much I've scheduled my next anal session for September 31, 2092. That way I'm sure to get an anal courtesy call a few days before the session and I won't forget.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by naughty_uk_guy69
Anal - ladies, how often do you like it?

Once a week is OK.It can be painful afterwards (if you know what I mean) if you doing it too much.Especially if a guy is an anal fan and gets carried away.
Lurker
0 likes
I know the first time I didn't have a very pleasant experience. But afterwards I was like yearning for it... so I believe if you're not used to it, you should do it very little. Maybe once a week. But if you're used to the idea and feeling, go ahead and go crazy. Just stay clean and safe (:
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Thanks for your posts (and your votes!) ladies. Keep them coming!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy anal as much as I can get it. From a boy or a girl I dont care. Because I have anal so much i open up easier and dont need lube aside from me juices. I love waking from a nap with somebody fucking my ass. My room mate lives waking me that way. He is bi so i return the favor as well. I still get sore depending on how rough it is or the size of the cock inside me but I love pain and I cum quicker knowing im stretched out and full. Xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You ladies would love my ex, he is a sodomy fanatic and he indeed has a large cock. Oh and if you want he will shove his fingers up there to. He might tear you but he doesn't care either way.

He is single by the way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughty_uk_guy69
Thanks for your posts (and your votes!) ladies. Keep them coming!

I love anal and if I was there with you, you could fuck my ass anytime you wanted to.
Lurker
0 likes
I will take anal sex as often as I can get it. I love it! I am currently involved in a long distance relationship, so no sex !! But when I was still married, my ex and I would have anal the grand majority of the time. If the choice was left up to me, that was what I chose.
Lurker
0 likes
Couple times a month with the cock....but his tongue better hit it every time he goes down on me smile
Lurker
0 likes
Couple times a month with the cock....but his tongue better hit it every time he goes down on me smile
Lurker
0 likes
Couple times a month with the cock....but his tongue better hit it every time he goes down on me smile sorry for the multiple posts....my internets actin weird tonight
Lurker
0 likes
Always up for anal play, anal sex needs to be during those long sessions, not the quickies.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually really enjoy anal and prefer for it to happen two or three times a week when I'm with someone. It really depends on the other person and how much they enjoy it as to who initiates it, but I've never had a guy say no when I've requested for it happen! Ha.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
As often as I want it, as with any other form of sex.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
No thanks
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by sexy_tx_rn
Couple times a month with the cock....but his tongue better hit it every time he goes down on me smile sorry for the multiple posts....my internets actin weird tonight

With a comment like that, who cares about your multiple posting!! Thanks for sharing
Lurker
0 likes
I started having anal sex when I first began having sex. I really enjoy it as much as vaginal sex.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Thanks for all your posts and your votes too Gals
Lurker
0 likes
As often as I can love anal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoy anal, along with all the other sexual exploration. I am always surprised how long it takes many guys to get around to suggesting the anal pleasure.

Seems most guys pick up on the idea with just a little encouragement.

No not every day, but on a regular basis .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As often as possible, greater orgasms with anal for me! x
Try before you buy x