Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many woman like to read"Ask the Guys"?

last reply
19 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Is there any other women besides me that likes to read "Ask the Guys" For me it helps me to understand or know what men like. I mean, Im not saying I don't know how to satisfy a man, But I think they tell more about themselves in that sections. I enjoy reading it, who else does? And why?
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I like to read it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always read it. Curious to know my guy friends' thoughts on certain topics
0 likes
I read ask the guys. It's...um...research. Yeah, research.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it's entertaining, plus, i even post there, cause... well, i'm me. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Guess I will have to check that out... curious as to what they think, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read it maybe once a week to see what the men and thinking and talking about.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
All my guy-friends include me as one of the guys, so I guess I'm entitled. Also I love to call bullshit when the guys say something that's, well... bullshit!
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Well, I read "Ask the Gals," so I expect there are a fair number of women who read the Guy threads. As you say, Simmie, it's a good way to learn about the Other Side.
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely look at the topics in the ask the guys section, maybe not all but the ones that interest me and I like to see how the men respond.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Yes.

There's no particular reason. I'll read/post in any thread that catches my interest, no matter what section of the forum in which it's posted.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Yes.

There's no particular reason. I'll read/post in any thread that catches my interest, no matter what section of the forum in which it's posted.

except my section - it's exclusive. only i get to post there and read there. best section on lush. too bad you don't get to enjoy it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
absolutely! i get a kick out of reading men's thoughts on various topics. i've been quite surprised by much i've read - and often happily so. i answer questions there from time to time as well.

Say. Her. Name.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by sprite

except my section - it's exclusive. only i get to post there and read there. best section on lush. too bad you don't get to enjoy it.

Wait, so I'm missing out on you talking to yourself?

Say it ain't so!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I prefer reading the lads's section. Generally, I find them much more fascinating than the lasses (sorry!).
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Couldn't care less what the guys think or want haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, can be entertaining!
[