Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many times can you cum during one 'session'?

last reply
97 replies
14.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Around 6 times
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Including aftershocks I had a session last week that got into double digits. After the first couple the next ones are almost rapid for for me if my parter is skilled.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That depends what you mean by "session". Usually in the time it takes a lover to cum once, I can have three or four orgasms. But I have had sessions that go all night with one or more lovers and I have cum dozens of times.
Head Nurse
0 likes
i dont think there is a limit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it depends if you count just big ones or if you include the small ones too? I think men are usually just referring to the big explosion ones? For those about 5 or 6 is the most I've ever had I think? Haha you're brain gets a bit frazzled at that point so who's counting. But we also have the little "tremor" ones....you know girls.....the smaller orgasms or "almost orgasms" that don't quite maybe peak just right? Well my mom says I'm very orgasmic.....so yup.....I have quite a few I guess. Some girls say it's hard to orgasm but not for me. My nipples are so sensitive I can almost come just from touching them. In fact I hope some guy can make that happen one day. I totally think it is possible for me
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Difficult to say. With just one guy, maybe 7, but I've been in a 'session' that lasted for several hours with several guys, so I definitely lost count of how many orgasms I had. When you can barely walk the next morning, you know you've probably had too many!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't believe there is a limit, but I'll keep looking.
Lurker
0 likes
The female orgasm isn't necessarily defined in how many. Some would say that is it just one long continuous one that has its peaks and valleys. So, I could say that after three "peaks" I am pretty tired and starting to get a bit sore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never reached my limit.
One on one I have had about eight or nine with a guy over a couple of hours. He could maintain the performance but not the orgasmic rate. Then we ran out of time.
With my girlfriend - not sure but certainly six or more. Many multiples.

On my Sybian the sky is the limit, probably a dozen or more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never reached a "limit".
I once had a six hour session in which I had multiples about every two minutes, and then it turned into one big ongoing orgasm that peaked every thirty seconds or so. At least that's what I was told. I was too out of it to keep track.

I had no idea so much time had passed. It felt like maybe six minutes to me.
I was floating on a cloud for days.
I had the best night of sleep in my entire life. For 16 hours.

I really wanna do that again, but no one will play with me that long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is a very difficult question to answer. My husband makes me cum so much that I think I can't cum any more and he makes me cum a couple more. They are so numerous I lose count after 5 or 10 or 20!!!
Take a peek at our most recent literotica stories...

Flashing Her Ass
Seal the Deal

DeliciouslyFunGal Profile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by deliciouslyfun
That is a very difficult question to answer. My husband makes me cum so much that I think I can't cum any more and he makes me cum a couple more. They are so numerous I lose count after 5 or 10 or 20!!!

I am the same way...once I start I can keep going and going.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
that all depends how good he is...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by alison90
That depends what you mean by "session". Usually in the time it takes a lover to cum once, I can have three or four orgasms. But I have had sessions that go all night with one or more lovers and I have cum dozens of times.

Same is the case with me.
And to add to that......... All depends on the extent of foreplays or the number of partners i am with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KJM
that all depends how good he is...

That's true too! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha! A lot more than he can and sometimes even more than they can
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a gal, but I'm going to brag about my girlfriend. She is one of the most orgasmic women I have ever met. One time, I counted and she came more than 50 times in an hour and a half. About 5 of them were huge almost passed out orgasms, about 10 were big , and the rest were small. There have been a few times when she will enter a state of constant orgasm.

In almost every long session, she will end up smacking me and telling me to stop so she can breathe.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3-4 times before the other party will cum once.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on the skill of my lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband and I have gotten really good. Haha. He can make me cum so many times I lose count...30+ but it is really really exhausting. smile

Please check out my stories. <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Also, it sometimes turns into a continuous orgasm.

Please check out my stories. <3
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
its definitely all about the partner and how he can raise the stimulation and continuous full body orgasmic sensations for ultieate and almost contiunous orgasm
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I don't know,maybe 5 or 6 times an hour,depends on his or her skills
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if its the girl of my dreams (you know who you are?) I can cum countless times or till I pass out, thank you sweetheart, your the best!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well if I really get going I lose track of just how many orgasms and how many partners too. Seems sometime with a group of guys or gals exhaustion takes over before I am near loss of desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually haven't reached a limit yet, but it so much depends on how good my partner is an how attracted I am to them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My most to date was 10 times. My boyfriend loved it just as much as I did x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Martiann
I actually haven't reached a limit yet, but it so much depends on how good my partner is an how attracted I am to them.

That must be the most perfect ass in the world

I know off subject Sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a lucky one, I cum easy and a lot. To many to count...