Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many rings do you wear?

last reply
32 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I have somewhat of a thing for ladies who wear lots of rings, so just curious what's a common amount of jewellery for you guys to wear day to day?
Day to day... Zero. I can't deal with washing up and being afraid of damaging jewellery.
0 I usually lose my rings.
I have a collection of opal rings, and wear one or two of them every day.
One through my nose... but that was a surprise wedding gift

one
Ten some days, and some days only one, and it depends solely on what mood I'm in
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
None, most days, because work. One, some days. And on very rare occasion, two or three.

It's not that I'm lacking in rings (most 18k, some platinum, some 14k, one titanium), it's that they're really not practical when one is washing one's hands 40+ times in a shift.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

It depends on where I'm going. I will always be wearing my engagement and wedding rings. Also on my right hand Hubbie's mother's wedding band. If we are going out two or three more.

Brandie
Quote by Ping
One through my nose... but that was a surprise wedding gift

I wear that one occasionally, and this while driving

4 always, 2 each hand, ring and index fingers
I wear three.

I craft rings, but other than my traditional 3, I don't wear them. . . same thing with all other types of jewelry.
When not working, one on each finger.
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

When not working, one on each finger.

Quote by MrHolmes

lol
Most of the time 2. My wedding band and on my right hand ring finger my US Air Force ring.

NG504
None. Ever. I hate rings.
When I dress up I will wear jewellery, however day to day I don't wear jewellery. I do have a few rings that were given to me, nothing expensive just mass produced rings from cheap arse jewellers.
I used to wear a graduation ring on a necklace... I'm sure that doesn't count.
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
When I dress up I will wear jewellery, however day to day I don't wear jewellery. I do have a few rings that were given to me, nothing expensive just mass produced rings from cheap arse jewellers.

Love that profile picture by the way smile Doesn't have to be expensive on the Jewellery front just interesting to look at and I cant really explain it
A couple when I go out, but none at work or if I'm just at home.
wear three on a daily basis but when I dress up I usually add at least two more.
Quote by charity69
wear three on a daily basis but when I dress up I usually add at least two more.

Has potential ;)
I wear two on a regular basis. Sometimes when I feel inclined I'll wear many more. I love rings and love decorating my fingers but my traditional ones are a diamond ring I got for Valentine's Day and a sapphire ring that I got for Christmas.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Quote by MsDirtyLittleSecret
I wear two on a regular basis. Sometimes when I feel inclined I'll wear many more. I love rings and love decorating my fingers but my traditional ones are a diamond ring I got for Valentine's Day and a sapphire ring that I got for Christmas.

May I be so bold as to ask how many is many more? smile
Quote by MrHolmes

May I be so bold as to ask how many is many more? smile

Anywhere from 2 to 6 on each hand. I like knuckle rings as well as regular ones so when I get dressed up I'll add rings all along my fingers. Especially if I've just gotten my nails done.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)