How many of you actually post nudes?

last reply
66 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was put in a spot once involving pictures . I "may" post one I had taken when I was younger, (19), still considering,
Lurker
0 likes
I pt model now while going to school, Business ADM My nude's have keept me from to working hard. I have had about seven pics not avatar's on lush. There all me I had to take them down To much BS with some guys. Now the only placeI have about 10 nudes is on a Nudist site and my reasoning is I'm a 90% nudist and on the site most ppl are also so a nude girl isn't a big deal. Like some of you girl's who run around the house nude be careful when that UPS driver comes and you forget your naked you just may scare the shit out of him as I did
Head Nurse
0 likes
Avatars: Not me; However, they are all curvy brunettes(like me) doing something that represents me

all pics in my profile: me

nudes: me in private album only for select friends
0 likes
My feeling is we are here to read stories and write stories, not autobiographies.dTVFjTYweDiqjH4E

I have a self image and a camera cannot capture it, thus my Avatar.
Before posting my Avatar I looked into its meaning and found "incarnation," but more accurately as "appearance" or "manifestation". So, my Avatar is my manifestation.

One day I did use a photo of myself as my Avatar, but the beer mug made my head look too small so I returned to my normal Avatar.

Beyond that I have no interest to post nude photos of myself, but relish others who find words to describe themselves.xMQbUGKbupEhaMRq

Opps! I fell in this forum by mistake.... Sorry Ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
Well isn't this the kettle calling the pot black !!!
Average guy, you want everyone to post nude photos of themselves and you don't
even have an avatar, get frigging real.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. I love me a sexy avatar! Posting real pics is too sketchy for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont really have the "guts" to post any pictures of i my privates as i feel that woman would be turned away... I have posted pics on msn with a raunchy conversation with a work colleague.