Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many lush ladies have done oral on another girl?

last reply
264 replies
31.2k views
1 watcher
17 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

And do you consider yourself mostly straight, Bi or lesbian?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
You did notice that a guy asked this question. Now, it would have been more helpful if you had included the link to the forum you mentioned.

And since this thread hasn't been locked by a Mod just yet... I have both given and received oral from a few ladies and I consider myself bisexual. Funny how it's okay for a woman to give and/or receive oral with another woman... but not equally all right for a man to do the same with a man.
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
I'm bisexual, and I've gone down on many girls. Eating another girl out is one of my favorite pleasures.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I consider myself bisexual although I have only been with 2 girls. I do enjoy being with another girl but have never been in a relationship with one.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Only in a Threesome. But I would love to have a intimate relationship with the right girl and eat her for hours and hours.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SylviaK
Has been long discussed in another page on this forum:
"How-many-girls-have-performed-oral-on-another-girl"

I did'nt know.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
You did notice that a guy asked this question. Now, it would have been more helpful if you had included the link to the forum you mentioned.

And since this thread hasn't been locked by a Mod just yet... I have both given and received oral from a few ladies and I consider myself bisexual. Funny how it's okay for a woman to give and/or receive oral with another woman... but not equally all right for a man to do the same with a man.

I agree !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty. Bi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once and yeah wasn't that exciting.
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, maybe 20 times.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Oh yes, and I am loving it. Perhaps 12 times so far as a GIVER and some 8 times as the recipient
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Great, I guess I'm not that weird after all, If I was a female, I would be at least BI. Women are so yummy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MichaelMax

And do you consider yourself mostly straight, Bi or lesbian?

I've done it and I'm bi.
The Linebacker
0 likes
83.6%
Lurker
0 likes
Uh.. I think the question should be.. how many lush ladies HAVEN'T done oral on another girl
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Buz
83.6%

My numbers say 84.6%. Are you sure you did the math properly?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty. Though i realised from the encounter that I was definitly straight.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I love this thread.
Just sayin
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
who you callin' a lady, bub?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
1 like
oh yes of course I am bi. My fav is sloppy seconds in 3some.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Josephine23
oh yes of course I am bi. My fav is sloppy seconds in 3some.

Mmm...Yummm:-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely consider myself bi, and have had many sexual encounters with a woman, but more and more i've found myself preferring guys. so... 70% straight, 30% lesbian? something like that?
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I became Bi over 40 years ago. My first time doing oral on another girl was at a gang bang when the girl my boyfriend had just fucked sat on my face to give me his load. I was restrained spread eagle on a mattress outside. She was going down on me for her boyfriends load he had just dumped in me. My boyfriend fucked her while she was cleaning me out. I complained that I wanted his first load. He said that can be arranged. When she finished me he instructed her to give me his load of cum. I was hooked.

Brandie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Considder myself somewhat bi, but my attraction to women is purely physical. I have had sex with women numerous times but the attraction fades as soon as i cum
Madam Carol
1 like
Just recently was my first. It was very erotic. I just did what I like to have done to me. I think I'd do it again.
0 likes
How many girls or how many straight girls...because all Bi and Lesbian women love the power of the pussy!......mmm mmm good!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.