Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many ladies prefer anal sex over regular intercourse?

last reply
16 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
As much as I love a bit of ass play, nothing replaces good old-fashioned cock-in-pussy for me
Lurker
With me, the size of penis determines the location. I prefer anal sex with smaller men, and larger men in my vagina. I'd say the medium sized man is most lucky, as he gets to enjoy both!
Rookie Scribe
Don't prefer it, but either way is good by me!
Lurker
i dont much care for anal sex but when i get really horny i love to have my ass licked and fingered
Active Ink Slinger
I'm not a fan of anal. I can't imagine anything being hotter than vaginal intercourse between the two.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Lurker
i like licked, nibbles, fingered and some time spanks more...
Lurker
no anal is kinda gross.. so no booty fo ya
Lurker
I dont mind abit of anal, but nothing is hotter than vaginal intercourse
Active Ink Slinger
Overall I prefer regular but there are times that I rather do anal. Sometimes I am just in a really "dirty" mood!!
Advanced Wordsmith
I love anal as long as he is not to big. But still prefare regular sex
Active Ink Slinger
No preference. When my partner turns me on that much I'll beg him to fill me up and I don't mind where he uses it.
Active Ink Slinger
Anal is carnal, non-mainstream and somehow fulfils a desire for filth, lust and wanting. Vaginal sex is far more 'gentle' on the mind and somehow softer and therefore maybe more 'loving.'

I like a good mix of both.
Active Ink Slinger
Must I choose? I love them both and I am a spoiler Brat and do not plan to give either of these sources of joy up!
Active Ink Slinger
not me. I have to really be in the mood for anal.
Rookie Scribe
The key to getting in my back door is to spank my bottom and call me names. Then it's yours. I also want to be pinned down and have at least 1 other girl use a strap on anywhere she wants.
Rookie Scribe
My wife and I did it only when we were really drunk and felt like the other sex needed a higher level, which is rare.