last reply
30 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey ladies,

What's the most amount of different guys cum you have had in your pussy within 24 hours...without any of them knowing about one another ?

Thanks in advance for any replies X
0 likes
One and I think he knew about himself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Katie asked me to answer this on her behalf. Her answer: "Lots. But they usually all knew. Hello... same line-up!!"

For those of you that have checked our profile and wished her well... Thank You!! She's healing!! smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Who DIDN'T know about the other? Just two. Seven who DID know about the others.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
How is it, that all these ludicrous threads are started by pictureless people ? And why on earth does anybody bother to respond to such a crass question ?
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999
How is it, that all these ludicrous threads are started by pictureless people ? And why on earth does anybody bother to respond to such a crass question ?

Sorry you dislike the question, see where you're coming from, but I've been a member for some years on and off here, I've finally decided to use it properly hense this being my first post, still working out how to update a profile etc, give me chance
1 like
Quote by harv_wick

What's the most amount of different guys cum you have had in your pussy within 24 hours...without any of them knowing about one another ?

Are you looking for a volume?

Like, fifteen guys, about a half cup, and I think the last five were suspicious at the squishing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think about 10 and two more in my asssmile it was a gangbang party;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by harv_wick

Sorry you dislike the question, see where you're coming from, but I've been a member for some years on and off here, I've finally decided to use it properly hense this being my first post, still working out how to update a profile etc, give me chance

I agree with Melissa999.
0 likes
Quote by Belthazor

What if he didn't, though?

I can't figure out a funny enough response to this lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999

This is a sex forum. The whole point is to ask pretty much anything, as long you respect the rules.

People enjoy talking about their sex lives, and reading about others' sex lives. As you can see, many people do enjoy answering these questions. If it's too crass for you, perhaps you should stick to non sexual forums.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

Are you looking for a volume?

Like, fifteen guys, about a half cup, and I think the last five were suspicious at the squishing.

Does that mean the first 10 all cum inside you without knowing about the guy/s before them? Bet you had cum dribbling out of you for days sounds like a good 24hours !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a fan of creampies, they're too messy. If a bunch of guys are going to fuck me and dump their loads somewhere, please put it in my mouth.
0 likes
Quote by harv_wick

Does that mean the first 10 all cum inside you without knowing about the guy/s before them? Bet you had cum dribbling out of you for days sounds like a good 24hours !

Well, they do call me HotStuff McGee....
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

That is a question with no possible answer. How could he not know? (Without breaking the law)

He could have been asleep, an early morning riser - completely out from the previous nights drinking.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999

cause it's fun?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by sprite

cause it's fun?
I am not all sure this falls into the fun category, it's more derogatory in my opinion
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my bad old days -10 in a gang bang.
Now its confined to three - all my FWB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe that would be around 20 or 21. That event is the subject of the story I have posted here on Lush, "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower" Parts 1 & 2. At the time I was 17. The end of part two is still on the first day which started in the afternoon. I was offered to and fucked by all the guys of the biker group that were there on Friday afternoon and evening, which I think was 7. The next morning more of the group began showing up. Also the owner of the property, who was the father of one of the group's members, and several of his friends showed up. His son had called to let him know that there was a 17 year old there. I was offered to all of them which I believe was 13 or 14 more guys by the 24 hour mark.

I had lost the ability to get pregnant from an accident several years before I gave away my virginity. So I never used any protection until the late 80s. There were other gang bangs but I believe this was the most to actually cum in me in 24 hours. There have been more gang bangs but those over 20 or 21 were after we started using protection.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not completely clear on what your are asking.

If the question is about the guy not know that another guy had done me earlier in the day maybe five or six. They may have thought I was really wet, but it they were thinking along those lines they never mentioned their thoughts.

If you asking about how many different men have deposited a load in 24 hours, it is hard to define. When I start having orgasm strong and close together. Things become less than clear and it certainly would 10 or more and it could sometimes been 20 or more. I wish I knew for sure also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

That is a question with no possible answer. How could he not know? (Without breaking the law)

Alzheimer's

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never more than three.
Mostly its one or two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm usually up around the 15 mark and that's at gang bang parties which I adore. I used to count the number but it gets a bit of a blur after about 10. Also hard to keep track of when the guys are tag teaming and keep swapping in and out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

Well, they do call me HotStuff McGee....

Lurker
0 likes
10,,,and pretty sure they all knew,,,hubbys work party afterall,,,
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Three who didn't know about each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
I'm usually up around the 15 mark and that's at gang bang parties which I adore. I used to count the number but it gets a bit of a blur after about 10. Also hard to keep track of when the guys are tag teaming and keep swapping in and out.

I guess I did not understand, I thought we were excluding GangBangs. If we are including group sex fifteen would not be an unusual number and certainly, more is very likely.

I wish I had known when I started on this sexual journey that all this record keeping was required.

I think Luvitall would agree, but why are Gangbang so difficult to arrange? Women that like them think they are in heaven when they are the guest of honor. Guys, please help when you can.