Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many days you can control your sex feelings ? Have you ever tried ?

last reply
16 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm working on the reverse. I'm trying to think about sex everyday! Makes me feel better. smile
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by MarinaC
I'm working on the reverse. I'm trying to think about sex everyday! Makes me feel better. smile

I couldn't have put it better myself!! :)
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
When I was younger and more apprehensive about having sex, I'd try to suppress those feelings because it was always ingrained in me that I shouldn't come off as easy or that I'm supposed to make them chase it (what most girls are taught).

But now, if it's someone I'm really into, then I feel no need to control my sexual attraction to them. I embrace and enjoy it.

I'm not one of those 'three month rule' kind of girls that puts a timer on having sex. I just let it happen when it feels right.

And I'm fortunate enough to have someone I feel comfortable enough to be as open sexually as I want. There's always more to explore, so putting a time stamp on it, to me, is unnecessarily restricting yourself. I don't care if it makes me come off as easy or slutty or however anyone wants to label it, if it feels right, I'm gonna do it, and as many times in as many ways as I can.

If you feel comfortable enough in a matter of hours, days, weeks, months, or even years, it doesn't matter. Just be safe and go for it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I control my sexual urges every day. I mostly choose to say yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm out of control
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had to control it for a week once. one of the toughest weeks, undoubtedly.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't want to find out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't just turn my sex drive on and off. If i'm going through a dry spell it's best if i don't think about it at all. repress, repress repress!
Otherwise it's nonstop. the tingle between my legs. the increased heart rate, my pupils are probably constantly dialated because i'm not focused in the present but lost in some sordid fantasy, hell once even caught my hand on my clit while i was hanging wiith my friend while she was on the phone...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you mean a whole day; 24 hours; from one sunset to the next?

Is that really possible and why in the world would an woman not want to think about sex at least for a few minutes?

I couldn't and I wouldn't! In addition I can't think of one good reason why you would want too.

Every morning I need so kind of sex, just with me or with my favorite guy or gal of the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its like a drug, its 5.12am i am on my big red sexy sofa naked reclining legs slightly parted open typing this, my hand caressing myself. my cunt is moist and is literally throbbing , shouting out that it needs attention, and wont stop until I cum. having a high sex drive is not always good but the good times make up for the yearnings. Jelly xx

male preferably, female if not, young or old doesn't matter. i use men like a lot of men use women. i make good friends like minded, some i scare off with my demands, cant win them all lol

would i change how i am, no fucking way lol lol Jelly xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Why do you ask? and why would I want to try?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Women are repressed enough, without trying to repress ourselves! Abstinence is what the conservative Christians preach, so by that token, I KNOW it must be wrong! Viva libido!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Women are repressed enough, without trying to repress ourselves! Abstinence is what the conservative Christians preach, so by that token, I KNOW it must be wrong! Viva libido!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have enough problems controlling them for hours let alone days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never tried and I don't think I want to. Why would you?