How do you identify?

last reply
22 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I realize this is “Ask the gals” and that may feel exclusionary to some. So, in the spirt of Pride Month, for those of you who were assigned female at birth what pronouns do you prefer? How do you currently identify? Has it changed as you’ve gotten older or has it stayed constant through your adult life? Do you consider yourself part of the LGBTQI community or are you a cisgender woman?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Feminine pronouns will do just fine, and I'm the B in LGBTQI. Although I used to be an L for a few years.
0 likes
Feminine pronouns. I identify as straight cis-gender woman even though once in a while I'll have sex w/ a chick...very rare.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm a girl - it's always F pronouns (unless i'm referring to myself as the royal 'we') and i identify as Lesbian these days, at least in practice. in theory i'm Bi.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feminine pronouns work just fine. While I have some Bi tendencies, most my experiences has been with men.

I am not against LGBTQ causes, but the always seem to support the most Radical Left Wing agenda almost without exception.

Not always easy to swallow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bi is the only way for me. Tried Lesbian for a while but changed back.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
I am not against LGBTQ causes, but the always seem to support the most Radical Left Wing agenda almost without exception.

No always easy to swallow.

I don't get it. If you're not against those causes then what does it matter which agendas they're part of?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi ....I'm Marti! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a lesbian, and I like both she/her and they/them pronouns. I identified as bi/pan for a while before I realized I was a lesbian.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a bi cisgender woman

Lurker
0 likes
I'm biologically female, who happens to be attracted to other biological females
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She and her work just fine for me. Just interested in possibly meeting females for now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please have a look at my profile smile
Lurker
0 likes
Hello I'm Diana
Lurker
0 likes
Human first
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I realize this is “Ask the gals” and that may feel exclusionary to some. So, in the spirt of Pride Month, for those of you who were assigned female at birth what pronouns do you prefer? How do you currently identify? Has it changed as you’ve gotten older or has it stayed constant through your adult life? Do you consider yourself part of the LGBTQI community or are you a cisgender woman?

I would say I'm cisgender woman. It hasn't changed so far in my lifetime. I've always been interested in boys as a young teenager, much to my mom and dad's chagrin. That said, since making chatting with some of my bi or lesbian friends here in Lush and reading some of their stories dealing with the same topic, I'm thinking I might be open to test the waters sort of speak. Just to experience it and see what it is all about.

I prefer any feminine pronoun but generally prefer my using my first name - Meagan or its diminutive - Meg.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by noll

I don't get it. If you're not against those causes then what does it matter which agendas they're part of?

There certainly must be a Conservative LGBTQ person or group, but they all seem to be just about like The Squad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Martiann
Hi ....I'm Marti! lol

Whatever you are I want you three meals a day and a snack before bed.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Science describes me as female, and I feel no need to object. I don't know that I feel like I'm a part of the LGBTQI community, though I'm sexually fluid. Not knocking it, just I don't feel that connection. Groups aren't really my jam. ;D
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
There certainly must be a Conservative LGBTQ person or group, but they all seem to be just about like The Squad.

But conservatism is trying to conserve the status quo, or worse: the world of decades/centuries ago. In the world we live in that unfortunately means that LGBT+ folks still don't have the same privileges as straight folks do. So to progress to a world where that's no longer the case, you need progressive folks.
And no matter what the side/cause is, radicals always stand out the most. They would not be radicals if they didn't.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===