Login

how do i get her to...

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
how do i get my girl to do anal play with me? rimming, fingers, maybe even a toy or something later? any ideas on how to bring it up to her? maybe get her in on it?
Clever Gem
Quote by kinkybastard
how do i get my girl to do anal play with me? rimming, fingers, maybe even a toy or something later? any ideas on how to bring it up to her? maybe get her in on it?

Ok, this may be a bit "out there" but... have you tried talking about it to her?
Mazztastic
Quote by crazydiamond

Ok, this may be a bit "out there" but... have you tried talking about it to her?

That sounds like the best plan to me...
Lurker
If you're in a relationship with the girl that you want to do this with / do, but don't know how to bring it up, then try this....
Ask her to write a sex story involving her sexual fantasies and then you do the same for her, then give them to each other to read. This may the break the ice and you can then discuss the 'stuff' you've both written about. It's worked for me in the past.
Rookie Scribe
I will be talking to her more about this over the next couple of nights. but i was looking for more of ways that maybe your ladies have had the idea brought up to you.

debs. thank you i may be working on that idea later in the week.
Clever Gem
TBH I never had the idea brought up to me, I decided in mid play that i was curious.
I was on top, that may be a way for her to feel more comfortable.
That way she has control of what's happening.
We were just up to the usual shenannigans and i decided to change the angle of my hips, and it went from there , it felt good, i went for it.

Now the other way around, i have no idea, I know my OH has no interest in me anywhere near there.OV0fb1mMKOLoxj9g

Perhaps ask her to tease you there while having oral sex, then once shes accustomed to that you can move on to toys etc.
Lurker
You know, I've heard that spanking is a gateway to anal play. could be wrong though.
Active Ink Slinger
While eating her out, slip down there and start licking her butt. Don't say a thing, and let her take control, I will be betting that she will love it.
Lurker
Quote by TandT
While eating her out, slip down there and start licking her butt. Don't say a thing, and let her take control, I will be betting that she will love it.

Definitely make anal play part of oral sex but talking about it is a must.
Lurker
I am wondering if you want to do anal play on her, or have her do anal play on you.... either way, your best option is to talk to her about it.
Princess Blondie
Quote by Gurlyboy
You know, I've heard that spanking is a gateway to anal play. could be wrong though.

I hope your joking. I like to be spanked but don't want to do anal play.
†Jinxy Approved†

Detention Seeker
I have been asked this by many guys that think they might be bi but are scared to admit it. They usually then admit that if their wife or girlfriend was to take part in anal play that they would most probably be happy. My advice always is to both have a conversation and ask about various fantasies most will not admit what they would really like to try so It's at that point that you both agree to make a list for each other rather than become embarrassed. Once your lists are complete you then have to read what the other has written without judging whatever has been written. At this point you can then both question each other about what each of you has written. But be prepared you might just not want to read what she may have written herself as with all relationships It's a two way street.
It's not often that I would encroach on the ask the girls thread but in this case I hope it helps.
Rookie Scribe
I was very against anal play at first. One day my boyfriend barely rubbed my asshole and asked if it was ok. The goal is to go slow and never push her to do something she doesn't want to
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by TandT

This is solid advice but also be persistant. Anal stimulation/penetration done right will be a lifelong pleasure.