Horny while pregnant?

last reply
19 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just wondering how many of you ladies have been hornier than hell while pregnant?

My wife is pregnant with our second kid and she is hornier than hell. She's even gotten a little braver with doing stuff in bed and trying different things. Is this normal?
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Hi 5 brother..dont question it, just roll with it. When my wife was pregnant she was as toey as a roman sandal. We unfortunately lost the baby very early, but her sex drive was off the charts for a few months after. I'd have to go back to the first few months of our relationship to find a time where I had more sex than that..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
Hi 5 brother..dont question it, just roll with it. When my wife was pregnant she was as toey as a roman sandal. We unfortunately lost the baby very early, but her sex drive was off the charts for a few months after. I'd have to go back to the first few months of our relationship to find a time where I had more sex than that..

i'll second that...when i was pregnant, i was INSANELY horny and seriously could NOT get enough sex right up until i was about to give birth. i have a very high sex drive at the best of times but nothing compared to what i was feeling when i was pregnant!! lol. unfortunately, my ex was one of those men that was freaked out about having sex with a baby inside his wife so sex was pretty much off the menu for pretty much my entire pregnancy...honestly, there were many days i thought i was going to die!!

ATTENTION MEN: love ur pregnant women and embrace their horniess. lol
Lurker
0 likes
throughout both of my pregnancies i was very very horny and i found myself wet almost all of the time, so much i had to bring another pair of panties into work/uni with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife was extra horny while pregnant. It was rather good ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't been pregnant myself, but have been with someone who was. Very enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes pregnancy made me horny as, both times
Lurker
0 likes
YES, esp during the last trimester.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mainly second trimester, but ohhhhhh yes.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
VERY horny while pregnant!!! And it never went away!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
yes.

Like CQ, the uptick is happening now that I'm in the second trimester.
Lurker
0 likes
I wasn't in my first pregnancy, but in the second one, oh my!!

Also, the sexy dreams!!! Hahaha!
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
(from Mazza) I wasn't in my first pregnancy, but in the second one, oh my!!

Also, the sexy dreams!!! Hahaha!

yes the dreams.... even though it has been a long time... i remember....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah

yes the dreams.... even though it has been a long time... i remember....

They were pretty lucid as I recall - I do remember not being able to look at work colleagues some days!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was very horny while pregnant
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to those who are expecting now! I was extremely turned on throughout my pregnancy! I remember reading in a book I had on pregnancy and what to expect about using vibrators as I was nervous. Sure enough it's safe and I definitely enjoyed four play more and sex seemed to last longer. I loved it!
Lurker
0 likes
My wife when pregnant was not but second time was a great ride!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

i'll second that...when i was pregnant, i was INSANELY horny and seriously could NOT get enough sex right up until i was about to give birth. i have a very high sex drive at the best of times but nothing compared to what i was feeling when i was pregnant!! lol. unfortunately, my ex was one of those men that was freaked out about having sex with a baby inside his wife so sex was pretty much off the menu for pretty much my entire pregnancy...honestly, there were many days i thought i was going to die!!

ATTENTION MEN: love ur pregnant women and embrace their horniess. lol

Couldn't keep my hands off my wife!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

They were pretty lucid as I recall - I do remember not being able to look at work colleagues some days!

Wish I'd worked with you!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife was hornier than hell! We went weeks having sex multiple times a day! Enjoy it bro!