Having sex with someone who should have been 'off-limits':

last reply
44 replies
5.8k views
1 watcher
21 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Who has had sex with someone that they shouldn't have (married or taken person)? Who was it with...how long ago...and how did it happen?
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Well they say confession makes you feel good. And if it does I can only imagine what it will feel like as I had sex with a married man other than my husband. I should not have but it was wonderful. Came back for seconds and more. It was two years ago the first time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That is absolutely a HUGE turn on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Shortly after I married my husband (I was twenty one at the time) and I moved near the university my husband was attending. I had a brief, sudden and unexpected affair with the man I had just started to work for. I had been there two weeks. He was married, very prominent in the local community, the state as well as nationally. it was twenty yeas ago, now. He had just concluded an important negotiation which had been intense. Within minutes of his entering his office he embraced me and kissed me. I was an hour late getting home to my husband. I felt quite guilty and mortally afraid my husband would "notice" but he did not. It was a several months before I confessed to him what had happened.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
no. i'm funny about those kind of things. not judgmental, but yeah, it's not for me. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Depends on how you define "off-limits." I wasn't married at the time, not in a relationship with anyone and he was recently divorced. I was working for a small, but highly respected law firm in New York City. Technically, I wasn't an employee but an intern, although the company did pay me a monthly stipend and technically, he wasn't my boss but my mentor. But we quickly melded with each other and I spent quite a lot of time in his office having sex. On the couch, over the arm of the couch, on the floor, on his desk, standing up bent over his desk, on the chair, on the coffee table, in the shower. You get the idea --- lots of sex in lots of places. When not having sex in his office, we were having sex at my apartment, his condo, hotels, motels, you name it. It was a wild year for sure and I loved every moment of it. My first and only time with a "boss" and my first and only time "in the office." But would do it all over again given the same circumstances. Now that I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world and the mother of a four-month-old daughter, I wouldn't be so quick to engage in such behavior.
Meagan
Rookie Scribe
1 like
A huge turn on for me and it gets better with when more 'off-limits' a person is!
Voyeur @ f/64
1 like
The only times I was tempted, it turned out I wasn't tempting enough.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Being naughty can beg so much fun!
0 likes
at 18 I had a "sugar daddy', who was in fact a family friend,,,a great year with him,,,sex was awesome. The family never knew/found out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He was married, different race, and didn't speak English. Very much off limits in most countries but also completely normal in that culture. It was an interesting affair.
Lurker
0 likes
The rush of having/getting someone off-limits is wholly addictive. Sex is always fun/great/wonderful, but there's a whole other dimension to it when there's 'wrongness' heaped in; a mental rush on top of the physical.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my sexual preference is “off-limits”. I’m the worst.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Guilty, guilty, guilty...in my crazy youth, I had a real thing for what I called "forbidden fruit" ! and, admit, I took advantage, quite a few times. I found it exciting. Ask me sometime.
Lurker
0 likes
So yes recently a very off limits person he is married and I was his first cheat. We are still involved I’m not sure if we will stop any time soon.
0 likes
I messed around w/ a few guys who were in relationships but I only found out about that after the chicks came up to me.
I never interview the guys but if I had known that they were taken then I wouldn't have allowed sex to have taken place.
I'm not into having sex w/ men or women in an active relationship.

How long ago? I think the last four were two yrs ago.
How did it happen? At a show and we chilled at a club. They were "hit it and quit it" sessions--I pretty much used those men as dildos.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The first time was with a cab driver to work off the fare - It was many years ago and my first with a much older man. It was wonderful.
The second time was a few years back when I was at a party and a woman I knew complained to me about her husbands performance (he was one if my ex’s). She encouraged us to have sex together again provided she could watch. He agreed and from what I learned she realised he was not altogether to blame. Afterwards she admitted she had learned something. Happy ending I believe.
Lurker
0 likes
What would be considered off limits, you mean like the Pope or something?
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I've been the "Other Woman" a few times and it was great but I didn't have any kind of relationship with their other half as it were, so they were only mythical to me.
The one time I did regret doing it was when I actually knew the other person and I felt really shitty about what I'd done.
I'm pretty sure they knew I'd done it too because they cut me cold every time they saw me.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive had sex with several close friends of my ex.... like 5 of them
Lurker
0 likes
Married man... 2 of them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sex so if someone is off limits that makes me want it that much more hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time it happened (a long time ago), was because I fell head over heels in love with a girl from work. And I mean the unable to think or speak, unable to stop smiling in her presence, deep sighs when alone kind of infatuation. I was in a bad relationship back then (which certainly opened me up to others), things turned quite dramatic after that when I confessed, mid-breakup. Though it was good for me to get out of that toxic environment, I carried the guilt of breaking someone's heart with me for a long time.
I was absolutely smitten with that girl, and she with me. Sadly, it didn't last, not because we didn't match but because we went our seperate ways in life.

Some years later (in another relationship) I fooled around with a female friend. There was this electric, magnetic attraction between us from the beginning. I guess the buildup of desire eventually led to a slightly drunk moment where we were alone, and the threshhold became quite low. She was amazing, sexy, naughty, delicious. Even my heart was in it, because I care for her, a lot. It happened twice, we had a good talk and decided it was malarky and we should stop it to avoid hurting our partners.
To this day I sometimes doubt my decision to keep it to myself, based on my (selfish) need to protect my sweetheart from the pain it would cause. Later on I realized that meant she didn't get a say in any of it. That hurt like hell. It's difficult reconciling conflicting interests. I regret the secret rendez-vous and the withholding of the truth, I don't regret the passionate experience in itself. It's bittersweet, but not to be romanticized... just confusing. I wouldn't handle it the same way again. The leading action for me is the request my partner makes: "be upfront", or "don't tell me if it meant nothing", I've heard so many different angles from different people. The emphasis being on significant in significant other; What they want to know (or not) matters, too. With freedom comes responsibility.

I don't have a kink for "forbidden fruits" at all, nor am I a thrill-seeker, and I don't believe in either monogamy or polyamory per sé. That's up to individuals and couples to decide. I think the human psyche is complex, paradoxical, and capricious. I've come at a point in my life where I feel the need to communicate desires, and accept any and all consequences.

On a more playful note: the two-night-stand I had with a woman ten years my senior when I was twenty (a lovely woman from my circle of friends who was off-limits because of another male suitor we both knew well) was a passionate, steaming, hungry, joyous string of nights, the memory of which I cherish. She had a slight issue with the age difference but wanted it too much to hold back, I reveled in being her hot young thing to play with and we had 36 hours to remember forever. We didn't see each other after that, but when we meet once in a while, we give one another a quick, sly smile.

Oh, and I french kissed my supervisor, at a work party behind the coat racks, and then we had sex against the wall in the liquor stock room.

My apologies if I bummed anyone out with the serious tone...
"Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie." ~ Shakespeare.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For some reason, it is a HUGE turn on for me. I LOVE to fuck a married man or woman.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Years ago, when my twin's husband found out David and I were into swinging, he got obsessed with me having sex with him so he could say he was the only guy in the world to have fucked both the Frasier twins. He nagged me for months, and I always shot him down, till my sister did something really shitty to me (one too many shitty things, actually), so I finally fucked him to get even. I regretted it immediately, and he soon realized he could never tell anyone he'd fucked me, so to this day, we're uncomfortable being in the same room together.
0 likes
Oh goodness, YES! I am so turned on by and when I'm turned on I'll do most anything or anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. A long time ago - stepbrother. It was really nice, he was great, and I loved the Taboo feeling. We never had a problem with feeling bad about it or guilty, and kept it up ( lol ) until he got married. We email all the time, and he hints about the old days, and sometimes we get together at a family get-together and relive the fun -- no one ever expects "brother" and sister.... lol I liked that feeling so much - I sought out my very cute first cousin. Just as nice and rewarding, mostly oral at first (he was a little put off by the blood relationship) but he finally relented and the straight sex was great. He lives on the left coast and I rarely see him, but when I do, something is sure to happen "just for fun". He has a serious gf who has complained that she thinks we are too friendly, but I don't think she knows just how friendly.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, have been with people who were considered off-limits a few time in my life.