Having Sex for Desperately Needed Money

last reply
46 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are quite a few women on here who I would say 'Yes' to if they made that offer to me......
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Constant Gardener
0 likes
My girlfriend at the time, wanted to see Indecent Proposal, so we went to the theatre when it first rolled out in 1993. She thought it was a great flick. The whole premise made my skin crawl, and I couldn't even watch most of it...I kept excusing myself to leave the seating and go out and walk around the front of the mall.

She belonged to one of those movie clubs, where you would purchase 7 movies for a penny then...at least one every two months at full price for two years. Indecent Proposal was one which I found in our mailbox, and it turned my stomach as much two years later as it did when I first tried to watch it.

I only managed to watch the entire flick, some 7 years later ... on Cinemax, late one night. Oddly, it didn't bother me much when I wasn't involved in a relationship.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I only managed to watch the entire flick, some 7 years later ... on Cinemax, late one night. Oddly, it didn't bother me much when I wasn't involved in a relationship.

It never bothers people when they're single.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i would without thinking about it..sign me up too..
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
There are plenty of women who are desperate enough to have sex just for food. Most of us have it really easy in comparison to how some women have to live on a daily basis. Of course I'd have sex for enough money to make all my money problems go away for ever. I'd be a fool if I didn't. I haven't seen Indecent Proposal so I looked it up on IMBD. The guy with the money is Robert Redford, who looked pretty good in 1993. That would make the choice a lot easier.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I love sex for money ;-) it's my fetish... even selling erotic stories for money turns me on - LOVE being best selling erotica author, but I have to say it was super hot to be a live dominatrix years ago!!!

I'm super creative and can role play anything... and I can be tempted to take on a fun project, must provide business class or higher travel, luxury accommodations... send me a proposal LOL okay, I'm probably just joking here, maybe, maybe not LOL
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by macyalexander
I love sex for money ;-) it's my fetish... even selling erotic stories for money turns me on - LOVE being best selling erotica author, but I have to say it was super hot to be a live dominatrix years ago!!!

I'm super creative and can role play anything... and I can be tempted to take on a fun project, must provide business class or higher travel, luxury accommodations... send me a proposal LOL

You're a best selling erotica author? What novel of yours was best selling? That's pretty cool.

You know what would be a great experiment? Like if we asked every girl here, without her knowing that the same question would be asked to all of them and later posted, what would be the minimum amount of money they would agree to for giving a blowjob or something and then we can see who the lowballers are. Oh my god that would be soooo great!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If.a women I knew.or.didn't know. needed the money I would just give it to her be no need to have to.have sex for the money but that is just me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You know what would be a great experiment? Like if we asked every girl here, without her knowing that the same question would be asked to all of them and later posted, what would be the minimum amount of money they would agree to for giving a blowjob or something and then we can see who the lowballers are. Oh my god that would be soooo great!

Still searching for ways to save a buck?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES I,M MARRY!!!!!!! WENT i WAS IN COLLEGE i DID A FEW BLOW JOB TO PAY THE RENT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all, I love that movie! It really makes you think about what you would do. Honestly, I think those that say they wouldn't could not honestly say that unless they were in that situation. For me, life changing amounts of money? Hell yeah! Sign me up! This makes me think of that show that was on recently, "The Client List" with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Yet again, another show that makes you step back from a cozy lifestyle to think what you would do if the rug were jerked out from under you. Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Nobody will ever hear any judgments from me~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple of years ago I was living with my now ex boyfriend, he'd had a nervous breakdown and wasn't working, I was only working part time and my savings were disappearing fast. If someone would have offered then, I'd have thought about it and done it, now, I doubt I'd really think about it before accepting the offer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to put food on the table for my kids...you bet i would...you..bet i would.
Lurker
0 likes
Desperate people do desperate things. Lots of decent but desperate men in prison today for trying to rob a bank with a toy gun.

Desperate for a fix is different than desperate to feed your kids and pay the rent. Ones horribly wrong, the other not so much.

But, who am I to judge?
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with theplayer its not what people do it is the trust that has been betrayed that is the problem.
Lurker
0 likes
Awe, it sounds like she really didn't love herself enough to even know how to love you. It wasn't anything about betraying you, she betrayed herself, in that process, it also affected you.

I think that is the most important thing anyone can learn about life... that in the huge majority of cases where we think someone hurt us, did something to us, etc - it's usually not even about us... it was about the person who did that act to themselves. Most people are just doing the best they can with what they have and sadly, most people are not very loving to themselves and so they really can't truly be loving to others.

As part of loving myself more in the last few years, I don't engage in my fantasy fetish much anymore LOL so I stick with selling the old erotic stories... not because doing the domination or phone sex was out of desperation or degrading, in my case, it wasn't degrading at all... but because I've found that I can love all parts of myself, even those parts without putting myself in situations that could have become dangerous.

Quote by theplayer
Desperate people do desperate things. Lots of decent but desperate men in prison today for trying to rob a bank with a toy gun.

A girlfriend of mine went down on a guy for a carton of cigarettes two days before payday.

She didn't like the guy but loved me. She chose to degrade herself rather than ask me for $50 bucks.

I forgive her, but we no longer speak. It wasn't the sex that betrayed me.

It was that she chose that OVER asking me for help.

I do understand desperation. I don't understand betrayal.
Lurker
0 likes
It wasn't a novel, simply compilation of old stories LOL I dont' write novels, too boring for me to read one let alone write one LOL I thought I wanted to write more, but so far haven't finished any new ones, guess the novelty has worn off... but it did make top 20 and went to #725 in all kindle - that was so hot!!

Quote by Magical_felix

You're a best selling erotica author? What novel of yours was best selling? That's pretty cool.