Login

Having sex after working out?

last reply
36 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
For guys and girls do you like to fuck after you have exercised ?
Preferably after a good shower !
I personally love it ! I ve had my best orgasm this way because my body feels different
Lurker
Does someone want to post
Lurker
Thats mean lol, am starting with you give your opinion then!
Rookie Scribe
I will post biggrin i love it, although i get tired easier...but its still awsome

Gabby
Lurker
I am a virgin so I don't think my answer could really count for this question - but one of my friends always tells me after she works out that she wants to go home and have sex (with her bf). I think working out turns her on, so, yeah... smile
Lurker
Sex after working out? Hell yes! Sometimes on the treadmill I lose my concentration thinking about sex, makes for an embarrassed giggle. And oh my, when I'm done and covered in sweat I want to grab the nearest weightlifting male and fuck right on the floor. Ride him HARD.
Lurker
I luv sex with a woman who is still hot & sweaty after a workout!!
Active Ink Slinger
Sex after working out is amazing, especially after a run. My body is so alive. The best is if you can do it in a hot tub right after. Or even better yet, make sex part of the workout!!
Lurker
Nice suggestion Nikki
I **LOVE** being with a guy who is just dripping with sweat after lifting or running. The smell is the biggest turn on. My ex used to go down on my the instant I walked in the door after working out. He said my smell alone was enough to get him hard.
Active Ink Slinger
Hell yeah! Something primal about it.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
I would have to work out to know. When i do actually get my ass moving, I'll let you know.
Active Ink Slinger
I love sweaty sex. After pumping some weights a guy looks great. great sex just finishes off the workout.
Active Ink Slinger
Definitely, I got off in the locker room shower after swimming laps and I came really fast. I was listening to an erotic audiobook while I was swimming and the water moving over my body was turning me on before I got out of the pool. After a yoga workout is great because it increases my flexibility, especially my hips, and I don't have to worry about muscle cramps.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes!!!! - I'm always horny, but after I've been to the gym or for a run thats a different thing! I love it, its amazing
Active Ink Slinger
I'm usually far too exhausted for that.
Artistic Tart
Quote by rockstar81
I would have to work out to know. When i do actually get my ass moving, I'll let you know.

LOL that was my first thought, too. But if we're talking about a guy, fresh off a sweaty workout?

Fuck, ya.
Lurker
We work out several times a week, I love sex after a good workout, I love the way he smells when he is a sweaty, the feel of his skin when it is covered in sweat, and I have the best orgasms after working out.
Active Ink Slinger
all pumped up...
yea pump me!!!

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
I run every morning and very regularly get joined in the shower afterwards. My man loves it and I can't wait.
Lurker
I love running or swimming and then having nice session with a couple of orgasms.....your body feels TOTALLY relaxed. Nothing like it.
Active Ink Slinger
hell yes! you're already on an adrenaline high so ride with it!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
Not for me...hahas (: but, i love sharing a passionate kiss with him!!! (or maybe....her?? XD)
Lurker
Oh kids that is much too dangerous. The last time I tried this technique our combined orgasm registered 7.8 on the Richter scale.
Advanced Wordsmith
Ewwwww! You must be clean before I get dirty lol
spank me hard please
Lurker
I've fucked right after a hard bike ride ... her pussy smells and tastes great and we're gonna get sweaty anyway!!
Lurker
Lol, thats the whole point!
Active Ink Slinger
Well I had sex with my personal trainer once. After an intense cardio workout I lay on the floor, exhausted and aching and next thing I knew, my trainer (body builder, 6ft) threw himself on top of me and fucked me.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY