Having sex after working out?

last reply
36 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For guys and girls do you like to fuck after you have exercised ?
Preferably after a good shower !
I personally love it ! I ve had my best orgasm this way because my body feels different
Lurker
0 likes
Does someone want to post
Lurker
0 likes
clearly not
Lurker
0 likes
Thats mean lol, am starting with you give your opinion then!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I will post biggrin i love it, although i get tired easier...but its still awsome

Gabby
Lurker
0 likes
I am a virgin so I don't think my answer could really count for this question - but one of my friends always tells me after she works out that she wants to go home and have sex (with her bf). I think working out turns her on, so, yeah... smile
Lurker
0 likes
Sex after working out? Hell yes! Sometimes on the treadmill I lose my concentration thinking about sex, makes for an embarrassed giggle. And oh my, when I'm done and covered in sweat I want to grab the nearest weightlifting male and fuck right on the floor. Ride him HARD.
Lurker
0 likes
I luv sex with a woman who is still hot & sweaty after a workout!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex after working out is amazing, especially after a run. My body is so alive. The best is if you can do it in a hot tub right after. Or even better yet, make sex part of the workout!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nice suggestion Nikki
0 likes
I **LOVE** being with a guy who is just dripping with sweat after lifting or running. The smell is the biggest turn on. My ex used to go down on my the instant I walked in the door after working out. He said my smell alone was enough to get him hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yeah! Something primal about it.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I would have to work out to know. When i do actually get my ass moving, I'll let you know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sweaty sex. After pumping some weights a guy looks great. great sex just finishes off the workout.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely, I got off in the locker room shower after swimming laps and I came really fast. I was listening to an erotic audiobook while I was swimming and the water moving over my body was turning me on before I got out of the pool. After a yoga workout is great because it increases my flexibility, especially my hips, and I don't have to worry about muscle cramps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes!!!! - I'm always horny, but after I've been to the gym or for a run thats a different thing! I love it, its amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm usually far too exhausted for that.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by rockstar81
I would have to work out to know. When i do actually get my ass moving, I'll let you know.

LOL that was my first thought, too. But if we're talking about a guy, fresh off a sweaty workout?

Fuck, ya.
Lurker
0 likes
We work out several times a week, I love sex after a good workout, I love the way he smells when he is a sweaty, the feel of his skin when it is covered in sweat, and I have the best orgasms after working out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all pumped up...
yea pump me!!!

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
I run every morning and very regularly get joined in the shower afterwards. My man loves it and I can't wait.
Lurker
0 likes
I love running or swimming and then having nice session with a couple of orgasms.....your body feels TOTALLY relaxed. Nothing like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yes! you're already on an adrenaline high so ride with it!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me...hahas (: but, i love sharing a passionate kiss with him!!! (or maybe....her?? XD)
Lurker
0 likes
Oh kids that is much too dangerous. The last time I tried this technique our combined orgasm registered 7.8 on the Richter scale.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ewwwww! You must be clean before I get dirty lol
spank me hard please
Lurker
0 likes
I've fucked right after a hard bike ride ... her pussy smells and tastes great and we're gonna get sweaty anyway!!
Lurker
0 likes
Lol, thats the whole point!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I had sex with my personal trainer once. After an intense cardio workout I lay on the floor, exhausted and aching and next thing I knew, my trainer (body builder, 6ft) threw himself on top of me and fucked me.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY