Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you Masturbated while someone watched ?

last reply
120 replies
12.9k views
3 watchers
35 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I have both when i knew i was being watched by my lover to all of a sudden becoming aware i was being spied on.............both types of "encounters" we very positive experiences............
Rainbow Warrior
Watched, video'd and photographed!
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes, aside from men I have been with that wanted me to do it while they watched, I have done it while driving on the highway and a trucker was staying along side of me.
Lots of times in my teens, when a then gf would get me to wank in front of her friends. It was Great fun.
Lurker
Yes more than once.
Lurker
YES I have; & my CUM shot up nicely* Once I masturbated in front of an ex-girlfriend & she swallowed my cum as I exploded~!*
Active Ink Slinger
YES! on a nude beach with a hot lady watching. It was fantastic.
Lurker
Yes. I enjoy being watched.
Active Ink Slinger
Plenty of times, and enjoyed each experience.
Love and accept yourself 1st?
Rookie Scribe
Yes, and I enjoy it. Have done it in person for someone to watch and also in video chat. Loved being instructed what to do as I made myself cum.
Active Ink Slinger
Yup, when I was younger over video chat and an ex I was with used to love watching me iin person.

He would put a chair at the end of the bed and watch me play with myself which inevitability caused him to stroke himself at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
guilty ! love it, both planned, and unplanned
Active Ink Slinger
Yes. several times with and without knowing at the time
Active Ink Slinger
Yup. In person and video chat.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes and I loved being watched!
Love Bug
No but wouldn’t be opposed to it.
Lurker
More fun with an audience, and men really seem to love seeing it.
Lurker
Yes, and love to watch women masturbate as well. Any women interested in sharing?!?
Active Ink Slinger
Quite a few times
Lurker
Yes I have it is so sexy when he watches me x
Chat Moderator
No and I refuse to. Masturbation is a survival thing for me. I have zero interest in doing that when I'm not alone.
Indefinable !
I watched a beautiful lady masturbate in front of me for the first time on Sunday, and we both found it so incredibly sexy !!
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?