Login

Have you had sex with a person from work

last reply
165 replies
17.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
No I have not, very dangerous. But I have had sex with a client of my company. Is that about the same thing>
Active Ink Slinger
Sure is, I have affair with women from work and we are very discreet. Meet up for sex when ever we can. Would not like to hurt our partners.
Active Ink Slinger
Not yet, but working on it ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Head Nurse
Yes, and I now have a rule against it.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes - but not in my present job.
Lurker
Yes, and the affair nearly destroyed my marriage. Not to be recommended.
Lurker
Yes, I took his viginity and two of his friends' at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
yes twice one with a 34 year old married n 18 year old student
Lurker
Yes in a former job before I was married. ...it was fun doing lunch
Lurker
Yes in a former job before I was married. ...it was fun doing lunch
Lurker
not sex. I've gotten blowjobs. I keep it professional ;]
Active Ink Slinger
Yes. A different gal in three different jobs. Not very smart, but I do have fond memories of those early days.
Advanced Wordsmith
Yep - a few times. One ended up being 3-month thing that ended badly and making work tough for awhile.
Yes. I dated my direct supervisor once [business party at club - AWKWARD], and another time I dated someone I was a supervisor over. I have had it both ways, different places. Neither time did anyone know, it was our secret, and the 2nd lasted much longer and was monogamous- we even lived where we worked, and not far from each other. We took vacation time at the same time and went traveling together for holiday/special ocassions. ^0^ It was kinky, but I do not think I would want to get mixed up in that complication again. I barely escaped it being bad or more awkward.
Lurker
yes many times
Lurker
Yes, I have had two. One was with a woman in her 20's just pure animalistic sex, fullfilling a need. The second was a Blackwoman close to my own age. It started out at work turned into a 9yr relationship.
Lurker
Quote by heat23
not sex. I've gotten blowjobs. I keep it professional ;]

Given blow jobs...

I'm glad to know my professionalism wasn't jeopardised
Active Ink Slinger
Never have. I have had a fling with a client and while it was fun and didn't cause any problems, I don't think I would do that again either.

I know of friends who have had sex with co-workers and many times it ends up really bad. Sometimes its best just not to mix the two.
Lurker
Quote by Nikki703
Never have. I have had a fling with a client and while it was fun and didn't cause any problems, I don't think I would do that again either.

I know of friends who have had sex with co-workers and many times it ends up really bad. Sometimes its best just not to mix the two.

also depends on the person you're messing with
Active Ink Slinger
Yes. Kinda. I worked for a volunteer organization and got hooked up with the secretary. It was great sex. Nooners, after meetings...even at another volunteer's wedding. It went on for a while...and she stopped it. Said she was concentrating on a guy she liked. That lasted for about a year...she contacted me and said she couldn't believe she let me go. Soon after we were banging again. I eventually moved away. I still think about her.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes....movies...1, clothing store.....2,.....electronic store...2 again,...insurance....1... Married that one...hey that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Hope I don't have to edit after thinking about this for a bit.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
I kissed a girl, and I liked it smile
Active Ink Slinger
Yes. When I was a high school English teacher I had frequent sex with one of the coaches who also taught P.E. and Driver's Ed. at the high school I was teaching at.
Rainbow Warrior
Well, I did before they were my co-workers! Before I took over my dad's company I had had sex with a couple guys who worked for him. After that, they were my employees and I've never had sex with any co-workers since except David.
Lurker
Pleased my boss a few times