have you girls ever forgot to wear panties to work or any function

last reply
54 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
if on purpose counts then yes, many times! not something a girl would normally forget to wear though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forgotten - never
Deliberately. Occasionally.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
How on earth could you "forget" something like that? It's such a basic thing. You'd have to be out of your head on something.

Now, leaving them off on purpose is another matter (as all the other naughty girls have already said!)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Exactly. Personally, I would find it incredibly difficult to believe that any woman would flat-out forget to put on her panties...now, intentionally choosing not to wear panties with a skirt or dress, that is something that I am sure happens often enough, although I myself do not choose to ever not wear panties of some sort. If I really want to garner a specific man's attention, black lace and mesh crotchless panties and carefully uncrossed legs are the routes I choose to take.

I like that, thanks for the idea
Lurker
0 likes
its not a case of forgetting more a case of choosing not to wear any......
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
if by forgot you meant, "blatantly" the answer is quite often.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Forget? No, never. As the other girls said, I think it's quite impossible to forget it.

I've had to go to the supermarket without them a couple of times... because I had forgotten to do the laundry on time and suddenly I had no panties to wear. That did happen.
0 likes
Well, in response to apparently everyone else, I think it is POSSIBLE to forget. At least in the context of being in a hurry and not thinking about it. Maybe I'm just too much of a hippie who doesn't wear underwear under all circumstances, but I have definitely one out without, when I meant wear some. Say, to a doctor's appointment, or the gym. It happens. I'm not saying commonly, but I don't know what the irrefutable response that it's impossible to forget is all about. Lots of girls go without all the time, you know.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
never unless i don't want to be wearing any then its a consious decision to not wear them
Lurker
0 likes
I forgot to collect them last night when i was fucked in my boss room
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't just 'forget' to wear my panties. I always have them on, unless I purposefully take them off for a specific reason. Like for my man, when I pick him up from the airport.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never forgotten. I have however decided to be naughty and tease the hubby by subtly telling him that I am not wearing any
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i can never forget to wear my panties, if i had, my juices would be trickling down my thighs
Lurker
0 likes
If I am not wearing panties it is Not because I forgot them
Lurker
0 likes
Its essential. Can't be forgotten this easily
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I forgot to pack a bra once for a special dinner with a friend. Gold and black lame top, it was very obvious... it also led to more than I had planned. It made us both very hot.
Lurker
0 likes
I never forget to wear panties..

I do it on purpose

Lurker
0 likes
If I go out without panties it is on purpose
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont think I'll ever forget something like that
Lurker
0 likes
lol, ah that would be a no! Now, I have conveniently "forgot" a time or two! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I have not forgotten to wear panties, I do it on purpose and like to show off
Lurker
0 likes
I've gone clubbing with no panties under my dress (for many reasons) and I've gone pantie -less once.