Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever used anything else other than sex toys?

last reply
89 replies
10.9k views
1 watcher
18 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hair brush, highlighter, teddy bear's nose, lint brush, Cutler, back massager, towel, rolled up shirt, socks, banana, handle of pan
Lurker
0 likes
electric tooth brush....
body pillows....
clothes pins on my nipples.....
and my personal fav hand held body massagers
Lurker
0 likes
A huge, industrial strength, two handled professional back massager. Yee haaa!!
Lurker
0 likes
Banana
cucumber
carrot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
cucumbers
bananas
summer sausage
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cucumber, banana, electric toothbrush, Back massager, bottle of beer, fingers, candle(unlit)

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
a blusher applicator, cucumber, banana..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sausage roll, cucumber, wine bottle, hair brush handle, zucchini, travel size lotion bottle and water from faucet in tub. Probably more but only ones I can think of at the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Electric toothbrushes, hand held showers, hair dryers, fingers etc to name a few :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hairbrush handle, roll-on deodorant bottle, fingers, shower head.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Cucumber and banana. I actually snapped the cucumber in half once (the condom kept it from lodging inside of me). The banana was good, but a bit soft after a while. However, in a pinch, mission accomplished
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
yes...but if i told you what, i'd have to kill you.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've used the gear knob and hand break in a guys car as he asked me to so he could record it.
Nunchucks , shower head, hairbrush, torch, water bottle.
Lurker
0 likes
hair brush, fruits and vegetables
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Candle, pillows, carrot, banana, pen, hairbrush, stuffed doll, cellphone, phallic shaped figurine, shower head, ice lolly. Oh dear. Horny teenager much?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! Yes! Pillows, pens (the ends of a pen can massage clits very nicely), the handles of brushes, a back scratcher handle that could reach down low...a certain type of deodorant bottle (with a nicely rounded top)...shall I go on? Just kidding...
Lurker
0 likes
vegetables
Lurker
0 likes
Electric toothbrush, hairbrush, lid to perfume bottles often have interesting shapes so I use those a lot, and large handled spoons. I've also rubbed myself over the arm or back of the the sofa, chair leg, footboard of my bed, leather seat of the dining room chair, pillows, stuffed pooh bear and other unusual shaped objects I might find. Few more.. the hose of my hand held shower head, ruler, flashlight, those new highlighter pens with the oval shaped rubber caps, arm rest of desk chair and the corner of a desk, gear knob in a car, coke bottle, bear bottle, wine bottle,shampoo bottle,soda can,hairspray can, bed post,kitchen faucet, stuff my pussy with markers,toothpaste bottle,egg whisk, and so much more. Of course, I wash everything after each use
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey I was a teenager once, God knows I used everything I could get my hands on. If it looked phallic, I had it inside me. Non-phallic shaped things included the hand-held showerhead and laying under a running bathtub faucet. Despite the number of sex toys in the house, my go-to for a long time was my Sonic toothbrush...
Lurker
0 likes
Bananas, cucumbers, beer and water bottles.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Of course. Before I bought sex toys I used "massagers," fruit, vegetables, candles, electric toothbrush, all sorts of things.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I was having an affair with a co worker, a manager.

I was in his office quite a bit because my work moved over to his Dept.

anyway, he had a rock on his desk he used as a paperweight - really non descript. it was flat with an edge, looks like it came out of a stream. he'd gotten it while on a trip w his family.

anyway, I was in there talking to him, I started handling it - when I left I took it with me. he saw.

during my lunch I closed my door, and masturbated with it. the edge went right into my pussy slit.

then after I had lunch, later I went back to his office and replaced it.

he looked at me like he wanted me to say something. I didn't.

I did later tell him how I improved his souvenir.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, men. Men are my favorite sex toys.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

If you can imagine a way for a woman to masturbate with it, I probably have.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

I have read this list... and found it impossible to resist quite a few objects including a coal shovel handle. šŸ˜³

No one mentioned washing machine, though.

I think it was the novelty, and such an 'unsexy' everyday item, it is noisy in our open-plan apartment, so I thought I would get my revenge on it.

So at 1000 spin with some towels in it, I ground against one of the smoothed plastic corners. It took me by surprise with a big orgasm almost from nowhere. Impressed at discovering a new way to get myself off, I kept grinding, riding the high until 'pow!'

It felt like I had angered God. Cunt, body and brain explosions over and over, cramping hard. I crumpled onto the kitchen floor, convulsing.

I was trembling for ages.

I have not done it again, it just washes our clothes, like it should.

So be warned if you are tempted. šŸ¤£

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

0 likes

I think everyone has, at least once. šŸ˜œ

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes

Nafisa