Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have you ever tried fucking yourself with a cucumber ?

last reply
128 replies
19.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Yes, of course. How could you not look at a cucumber and not think "I wonder..."? I put a condom on it first, to help it slip in, and it went in a treat.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Some time ago now - I half skinned it first which I believe is not the way to go. I was Very juicy afterwards.
it was one of many things my pussy has eaten.

That desire when aroused to have something inside me has led to all sorts of natural dildos. Cucumbers, bananas, zuccinis are favorites, but I usually put a nicely lubricated dildo on them. Never thought of skinning the cucumber
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

No. But my lovers have used most varieties of North American vegetables on me. They are really healthy you know.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

The word "tried" implies a lack of success. And figuring the mechanics really isn't all that hard. Sorta like a marijuana cigarette, Bill, light it and INHALE.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes took some time. It was awesome 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

With not as big as you think.

Nafisa