Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever paid for Sex ? I mean paid with real money ??

last reply
29 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, Don't need to!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You're kidding, right??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ahhhhhhh No
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
why pay when you can get it for free?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Does my Lush membership count?
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
There's no such thing as ' Free Sex'. One way or another, you pay.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
Sex is too much fun to have to pay for it..giggle..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be surprised if any female on this site has. By that I mean I doubt it would have ever been necessary. In literature there is often an older rich woman who buys young men's favors, but I don't think that actually happens often, and certainly not among the foxes here. It will probably be the men who answer positively, and it'll be interesting how many own up. As for myself, I've never done it as a business deal,with payment up front, or even expected afterward. But I've often given young sex partners money after sex to pay for cabs or food. Whether they used it for that I have no idea. But I also kicked more than one out for asking for money during sex. Do gifts for special repeat ones count? If so, guilty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I have. Whenever I go to a massage parlor. It usually costs me $100. I eat them out and make them cum a few times then fuck them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Melissa 999 don't say that in public too many woman have worked too long and too hard to make MEN believe they always pay.

I have not ever paid for sex, but in another 20 years I will not say I would not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither paid for or been paid for sex.
That is not my style.
On one one night stand I found $100 in the bathroom after he had left. I felt disgusted and donated it to charity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by spinneroftales
I'd be surprised if any female on this site has. By that I mean I doubt it would have ever been necessary. In literature there is often an older rich woman who buys young men's favors, but I don't think that actually happens often, and certainly not among the foxes here. It will probably be the men who answer positively, and it'll be interesting how many own up. As for myself, I've never done it as a business deal,with payment up front, or even expected afterward. But I've often given young sex partners money after sex to pay for cabs or food. Whether they used it for that I have no idea. But I also kicked more than one out for asking for money during sex. Do gifts for special repeat ones count? If so, guilty.

Your so funny men always pay for sex when you took that little slut to Jamaica last year that was not paying her. Or the time you had been with her several time and took her to that little shop in the Designers Area and spent how many $$$ on her that day. Not to consider all the diners and dancing and expensive wine and flowers.

Be honest with yourself, if not with us guys always pay for a good Fucking.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Belthazor

Or have you...?

*has no idea what money looks like in Australia*

It's unlikely we would be using Monopoly money in Australia, isn't it Jason?

Quote by 1nympholes

Your so funny men always pay for sex when you took that little slut to Jamaica last year that was not paying her. Or the time you had been with her several time and took her to that little shop in the Designers Area and spent how many $$$ on her that day. Not to consider all the diners and dancing and expensive wine and flowers.

Be honest with yourself, if not with us guys always pay for a good Fucking.

Not all guys. Perhaps in your world, but not in mine. No money, gifts or favours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't. I fully expect to embrace being a cougar when I'm older and then who knows.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Not all guys. Perhaps in your world, but not in mine. No money, gifts or favours.

You split the check for diner and drinks? You paid for cab and the hotel?

He never gave you gifts or flowers?

Then you were ready and will to have sex when ever he wanted.

You are really every mans dream girl.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

You split the check for diner and drinks? You paid for cab and the hotel?

He never gave you gifts or flowers?

Then you were ready and will to have sex when ever he wanted.

You are really every mans dream girl.

There is no law that states that any woman should feel obliged to have sex with anyone. Not even married women. Just because he buys you dinner you don't have to have sex with him.

Yes I've split the bills for dinner and drinks. I pay my own cab fares home. That doesn't mean I didn't have sex with him.

If he gave me gifts or flowers it doesn't mean I did have sex with him. Those things don't factor into who I have sex with or when.

I am ready and willing to have sex whenever we both want it. I am free to choose when I will have sex and with whom. I'm not obligated to anyone for anything.

I wish more people would realise that.

Quote by PrincessC

I haven't. I fully expect to embrace being a cougar when I'm older and then who knows.

Im pretty sure it's the cougars who pay because the young guys have no money
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Im pretty sure it's the cougars who pay because the young guys have no money

Haha that's what I was saying. No I haven't paid for sex but who knows what my cougar future holds in store
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Will you expect them to put out if you pay for dinner etc?

I thought the point of paying is that you didn't need to cough up for dinner?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

LOL. i wonder if we are talking about two different things. You're on topic. I wasn't.

I'm just being dodgy.