Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever left your panties at your partners place after having sex with them?

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
After a guy blackmailed me and made me fuck him in the back seat of his truck, I left my panties there for his girlfriend to find.
Lurker
Yes more than once.
Active Ink Slinger
I left them on purpose once as a souvenir. I can't afford to do that often but.
Active Ink Slinger
no, but I have had some boxers left at my place.
Active Ink Slinger
Oh yes. Also accidentally left them in a shop's changing room after a quickie...
Classified
Quote by lindseyaggie
After a guy blackmailed me and made me fuck him in the back seat of his truck, I left my panties there for his girlfriend to find.

Quote by BlackVelvet89
Oh yes. Also accidentally left them in a shop's changing room after a quickie...

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Orgasm Aficionado
It's a good trick - your partner has a reminder of great sex and knows you're knickerless. Win / win!!
God Empress of Lush
Quote by alliebug69
no, but I have had some boxers left at my place.

Knowing men, he probably expected you to wash them for him

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
do u mean the "out tray" at her office???? giggles

drop them in her "in tray" when u arrive... pass them to the "out tray" as u leave
giggles
Princess D
yes many times when i would wear em
Lurker
No he always puts them in my mouth and makes me walk home like that
Advanced Wordsmith
yes he asked if he could keep them lol
Yes & other things. I have given them, I have had them taken... I leave things sometimes if I really want to come back to someone's~ sexual or not. I JUST left a new Calvin Klein jacket that was a gift at my best girlfriends just last week!

Quote by AbigailThornton
It's a good trick - your partner has a reminder of great sex and knows you're knickerless. Win / win!!
It works indeed.

WHERE ARE MY PANTIES???? <*looks suspociously at bf>

Lurker
I have once left them as a thank you gift