Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had an orgasm during anal sex?

last reply
82 replies
10.9k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have many orgasms
Lurker
0 likes
Amazing -just heard of this quite recently ! bodies humans life - My Gosh so many dimensions... smile
Lurker
0 likes
Well i know this is an "Ask the Gals" question but i want to chime in anyway. The answer is Yes, but for me it took some training. Even with the higher sensitivities when he first "pops in" and when he finds and nails the p-spot, that might not be enough. It takes more, at least for me, and that's where the saying that "the most important sex organ is the brain" comes in. Hard to describe, but it's the combination of knowing myself, knowing him, and the added physical stimulation that makes it all happen, at least when it does happen. And like i say, i only got there by tuning in and training.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always thought cumming from anal sex with a myth but boy was I wrong. It's one of the most intense orgasm I have ever had.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but I don't think it has ever been an anal orgasm. I always cum with a cock in my ass but it has always been when my clit was being played with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I've had some of the best Orgasms when having anal sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my yes! For me, the orgasms I have when I am being fucked in my ass are stronger than when I have am getting fucked in my pussysmile
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
No, but then I'm no big fan of anal anyway. And yes, I know I should get out more, but it just doesn't do much for me. Sorry to be such a bore haha.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Yes many times. A few squirting orgasms also too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She has had orgasams from me licking or sucking her ass. She has also had orgasams while I was making love to her anally. Yes I have orgasam everytime. However I know the question was not directed at men
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and they are the best ones
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but not just from the anal penetration. There needs to be some clitoral stiumlation either by myself or from husband. But, let me make this perfectly clear -- The Orgasms are INCREDIBLE!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do
I cum much quicker and more easily from anal. If you combine clit stimulation with anal I probably won't last 60 sec till I cum
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I feel like I am missing out here. LOL
It seems I am almost the only girl who doesn't cum even harder from anal sex on it's own. I do orgasm almost every time when I have anal sex, but that is because I reach back and rub my clit while my lover fucks my ass. Most of the men I have been with want anal and I am happy to cooperate. I will even go so far as to say it feels good. But I don't cum from anal sex alone so a bit of a helping hand is needed to get me off.
0 likes
I've never even considered it, although we girl loving' girls do use toys. It just always seems to me like it would feel like needing to poop, lol. Gross, I know but am I wrong?

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
Oh yeah...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do about 75% of the time. It is more intense, especially if my partner is vocal.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I always do, as well I squirt when I cum.
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick
I've never even considered it, although we girl loving' girls do use toys. It just always seems to me like it would feel like needing to poop, lol. Gross, I know but am I wrong?

It's a total different feeling.

Yes it's a great feeling!
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I have experienced orgasms during anal sex, but not from anal sex. Which means that I can't orgasm from anal sex alone, I obligatory have to play with my pussy as well if I want to orgasm.

For me anal sex is more like an extra form of stimulation while my pussy is also being stimulated, whether that may be having a finger, a toy, or a dick in my ass. I definitely feel like something is missing if only my ass is being penetrated.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I have my best orgasms from anal sex. Well I guess better orgasms come from being dp'd but same idea.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Very intense and wonderful orgasms. I can't get enough.

0 likes

My orgasms during anal sex are much more intense and fulfilling