Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had a fuck buddy? How did the relationship work out? Or did it?

last reply
76 replies
14.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can say this, I've been in the fuck buddy position numerous times. Fuck buddies are dangerous things: you can both end up just as hurt as if you'd been fully dating to begin with, while you're not professing your love to each other, there's still emotions there and people can still get hurt. I have usually found that once a fuck buddy, never a regular buddy again...
Lurker
0 likes
The glorious days of my Fuck buddy, wonderful times, Great memories...
Only ended because I needed more than he could give, that doesn't mean he doesn't come through from time to
time. Now isn't that nice.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive had a few but the one I currently have is by far the most complicated. We started off just working together then we she broke up with her boyfriend we started sleeping together. She then got another job but we continued our sexual relations. Once she got back together with her boyfriend we never really stopped having sex. I seen her about once a week for sex until january. Over christmas we both began developing feelings and talked considerably about becoming a couple. Once it was decided that it wouldnt work at the current time, shes finishing medical school and Im leaving the state for law school, we decided to take a little time off to cool down the feelings. Now we are back to the same great sex from before and its nice. We are close friends and although we both fuck other people and know about the other sex there has not been any hard feelings. I am not possessive sexually and although she was for a while she understands how I feel about it. We see eachother when it is convenient and often go out together in a non sexual way just to spend time with eachother but since we started sex it has seemed to be the real center of our relationship. All in all shes by far my favorite fuck buddy because of her bisexuality and the fact that we understand eachother sexually and outside the bedroom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first and last test on the waters was with someone whom I'd been friends with since we were young. I really cherished him, he was a good soul. But you can never mix "business" per se, with pleasure.. especially with someone who you actually value. It damaged our relationship completely. He grew feelings for me, I didn't at the time and called it off, then I started to have feelings for him shortly after and out of spite from my rejection he started talking to this bitch that I don't like and he's been with her for 3 years now. Good for him, at least something good came out of that cluster fuck fail!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i did have a fuck buddy but i was too close to her ex-husband so it had to end. not long after she got a new bf and they r now engaged so atleast things worked out for her as i am still single but now living in a different country on the other side of the world
Weaver of Words
0 likes
never had one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtiestmommy
Yes, absolutely. I've had two in the last three years and I am still good friends with both. In fact, still interact with each almost every day. I think the key for me is that my husband fulfills all of my emotional needs and is my best friend and soul mate (as cheesy as that sounds). That really goes a long way in dampening any emotional fixations I might have developed. And the fact my husband knew all about both (and even helped me to be with each lover) took away the rush of having some secret, illicit affair (which, I believe, is a huge component in people getting fixated during affairs). Hubby knows I care very much for both men, but also that I am just a person who tends to care about people, and he is secure in our relationship and love.

On a side note, it took a bit for each to get comfy with the idea that my husband not only approved but also assisted, but once they did...well, my local lover worships my hubby. He thinks he walks on water lol, which I love because my husband clearly does. ;)

That's incredibly refreshing and you have one of the healthiest attitudes about sex and relationships I've ever seen... Good on you girl and good on your husband as well. smile

Over the years I've had several FWB relationships and none of them developed into anything more than casual sex when it suited both of us.

I'm still friends with most of them but usually after a 6 months to 7 years (for me) it becomes old or someone's situation changes and we drift apart sexually.

Some of the very best sex I've ever had has been fuck buddies that returned for a one night romp after a few years apart. That's almost always quite memorable. ;)

Finding someone sexually compatible and with the right chemistry can be a bit daunting at times but when you get it right the sex is always profoundly satisfying and worth pursuing with great effort and time spent.

Yes... I'm a fuckbuddy-a-holic and I'm proud of it... ;)

Life is good and I hope everyone here is as fortunate as I've been.
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
yes, still do. I hate drama and being able to come and go as I please it so much better
Lurker
0 likes
Got three at present and they all know of each other. One is the guy who took my virginity many years back and it works out well for me and I hope them too.
Far better than the self centred boyfriend I used to have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to have tons of fuck buddies in college, most of which still happened when I was seriously involved with an oblivious guy. One that I remember fondly and often wish we never lost touch, was best friends with said oblivious boyfriend. We'd sneak around and screw each other sometimes at my place when roommates would almost walk in on us and some at his where I was infinitely glad I only spent time fucking and then sleeping afterwards.

He followed me to fantasti.cc for a bit, then after I left college we lost touch and I've only seen him twice since, that was nearly 2 years ago.

I miss my FWB years in college, mostly because I got to have a guy who satisfied most of my needs, emotional & sexual, and a lot of other men who filled in those missing sexual needs. I think fuck buddies/FWB can work for a temporary period of time, as long as you are both honest and open with each other. My man now doesn't mind me flirting and talking online as long as it stays here... I don't mind it either, I love having dirty fun on the internet!!
Lurker
0 likes
i have 1 and it works out great because shes my bestfriend too
Lurker
0 likes
I have had a fuck buddy and it worked out quite well. We both knew that there wasn't going to be a long term relationship but we were and still are very good friends. I don't see there being a problem with it as long as both parties are clear about it up front. It can be very fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither of us never really had one. Maybe it's a generational thing. hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had several over the years, and have remained friends with them all. Some have drifted away either moving for work or with their partners. But one I keep in contact everyday and is a close friend and the other I speak to on a weekly basis. Both came to my wedding also. My wife does not know about the past, as all this happened before I met her. They are all friends now, and nothing is ever mentioned.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i did...but i got attached to him and started having feelings for him...and he obviously was just sexually attracted to me...so i stopped it and honestly we still hang out and i am cool with it but he acts different around me so we are not as good friends as we used to be...and also hang out far less often then we used to...bad idea if you ask me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a FWB at the moment. His name's Joss. He's been my FWB for a year now. It's not complicated at all. We both know where we stand. The sex is great. He doesn't mind me fucking others. He's a good friend too. It's all good.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Lurker
0 likes
I had a girl years ago, we broke up and kept the FWB, it was quite cool but I felt she was only doing to get back with me which was not fair on her, so I stopped it, she was too nice screw over.