Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever fucked two different people in a day?

last reply
995 replies
137k views
3 watchers
24 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Why of course.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A few times. Not planned simply opportunistic.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

Yes. In college was the first of a number of times there and then less often but it continued.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've fucked more than 2 people at the same time.

1 like

Yes! A few weekends ago a girlfriend of mine and I hooked up with 2 roommates then when we finished we swapped guys. 😋

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Is the Pope communist, er, I mean Catholic?

Yes, quite a few times. And more than 2.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

About 6x. Three times was when I was in college. Fraternity life was great in the early 80s. And the Little Sisters were just as horny as the Brothers! The other three times were at a "community" parties for provicers and hobbyists. I'd see one provider before the party for 60-90 minutes, then at the party take another back to my hotel room for a 30-60 minute session.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by ErinDcup34

Is the Pope communist, er, I mean Catholic?

Yes, quite a few times. And more than 2.

Did the men knew that? 😁

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

Yes, but not at the same time. I have always wanted to fuck two brothers, again, not at the same time. I got close, they were cousins to each other and staying the two neighbouring apartments to ours when I was on holiday with a girlfriend of mine. They were twenty and eighteen. In the morning, I fucked one, in the afternoon, the other. My friend had them a few days later. They were so delicious, so eager and vigorous - as young men are!

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

0 likes

Yes in threesomes with guys and girls. One really fun slutty day with 2 different guys at different times!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Who hasn’t?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, not counting the three times I had two guys at the same time.

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

I assume that this question does not take groups or 3-sums into account. But yes. My record was 3 different people at three different times on the same day. (I slept very well that night!)

Please read our latest story.

Bill Celebrates A Birthday

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes had sex with two different people in one day must admit its quite
sometime ago that this happened.

0 likes

Quote by sueb
Yes I have, a few times.

Good girls don't kiss and tell😇