Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever complemented a guy on his cock size?

last reply
61 replies
6.7k views
2 watchers
27 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
worthy or not?
Lurker
0 likes
One of the greatest compliments I have ever received was "your cock is thicker than my boyfriends"..which was kinda nice. I think :/
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have.
Lurker
2 likes
Quote by doctorlove
worthy or not?

Oh yeah. I never really appreciated a guy's cock, it was mostly utilitarian to me rather than visually appealing. Until my husband and I, when we first started to date, were together in his truck and I gave him a blowjob.

His cock is picture perfect - thick, long, a slight down curve, it's just so lickable. I told him he had a gorgeous cock, because he did.

I'll be shallow and admit that my love for his cock is part of the reason why I was so willing to tolerate his bullshit when he drank too much so many years ago. I'm shallow in some ways, he's got me wrapped around his cock.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife complements mine all the time
Lurker
0 likes
First time my to-be-wife and I got it on, she looked and went 'Such a pretty penis' - then almost gobbled it up
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I truly appreciate a guys cock and don't hesitate to say so, nothing wrong with telling him the truth because Ill be giving it a lot of attention smile
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote
One of the greatest compliments I have ever received was "your cock is thicker than my boyfriends"..which was kinda nice. I think :/

I dunno, but just receiving a polite 'Thank you' for holding a door open for a complete stranger - anywhere, seems to rank a bit higher, in my book.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
1 like
Yes I have but only if I thought he had a nice cock. Not gonna lie. If I thought he didn't have a nice one I would say nothing at all.
Mazztastic
2 likes
I'm unlikely to compliment the size, rather the look, feel and what he does with it. That's what makes it perfect to me.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I'm unlikely to compliment the size, rather the look, feel and what he does with it. That's what makes it perfect to me.

Can I book an appointment?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
2 likes
Not on the size. On the hardness yes, men love being told they feel very very hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've found that most of the women I've been with were a perfect complement to my cock.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Short Arse Brit
1 like
If I think he has a nice cock then yes I will compliment, I wont humour them though If I don't think its is, its not my job to boost mens ego's on their cock size. Its more important they know how to use it anyway.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
1 like
There are some cocks which simply knock you out! And when that's the case, I let the cock owner know.
Most of the time though, it's rather what he does with it then the look or size - and I always let the cock owner know when I appreciate his action, in one way or another. :-)
Lurker
1 like
Of course I have. Just occasionally I come across a cock which stands out above the rest and I always compliment its owner. To obtain my Certificate of Merit it has to be of decent length - six inches or above, but not more than eight - of generous girth and it must feel really rigid in my hand. Being circumcised is also a desired feature ... but here in UK there's very few of those.
Orgasm Aficionado
1 like
Of course - it's one of the best ways to get into a man's good books!!
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I always compliment my lover on his cock.
Cock Connoisseur
1 like
Quote by AbigailThornton
Of course - it's one of the best ways to get into a man's good books!!

I have to disagree slightly there, taking the cock in your hand and then into your mouth, showing him with your mouth exactly how you feel about him and his cock is a much better way to get into his books, if thats your intention that is. As they say, or should say, one feeling is worth 1,000 words smile What better way to compliment him on his cock then by sucking it in ways that no other has before.
Lurker
1 like
Quote by Ravyn

I have to disagree slightly there, taking the cock in your hand and then into your mouth, showing him with your mouth exactly how you feel about him and his cock is a much better way to get into his books, if thats your intention that is. As they say, or should say, one feeling is worth 1,000 words smile What better way to compliment him on his cock then by sucking it in ways that no other has before.
Plus it's not polite to talk with your mouth full.KLMqkTZ3eBZthoS0
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, only because he kept going on about how small he is. Seriously the guy is far from small he is just the right size. 8 inches.

I was getting sick of him going on about how small he is so I told him to stop. I think he has had his confidence knocked about a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, if it's noteworthy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Yes I have but only if I thought he had a nice cock. Not gonna lie. If I thought he didn't have a nice one I would say nothing at all.

I am the same way. I have told guys I love their cock and how it feels in me, but never said anything about the size of it. And I would never say it was great if it wasn't. But I wouldn't say it was bad either, Id just not say anything.
Lurker
0 likes
i'm still a virgin, so size isn't really a factor. as far as oral goes, bigger isn't better.
i'd imagine their skills are more important than their size.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course, but in return they need to compliment my tiny boobs hehe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is a guy answering here but I have BEEN complimented on mine. It wasn't so much the size as I'm just average but they still complimented me on it. Some couldn't even explain what it is they liked about it when I asked them they just did
Lurker
0 likes
Always, as long as it deserves it lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I named it 'Thor!'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an old girlfriend go on about how attractive mine was. Had a gay man say the same thing once.