Login

have you ever caught anyone masturbating

last reply
51 replies
10.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
have you ever caught anyone masturbating and if yes then whom, and share his\her reaction if you want
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, a friend's older brother (that I already had a crush on).

We were both startled and we froze for a good, long while. Then I "showed him mine", watched him finish, and snuck back out without either of us saying a word. We never talked about it and just went on like it never happened.
Active Ink Slinger
I've been caught. I got invited to join him in private.
Lurker
lots of ex's. a friends bf a more than once. Most are embarrassed, always fun when someone owns it though, just smiles proudly LOL
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by lindseyaggie
I've been caught. I got invited to join him in private.

did you accept?
Lurker
yep, my sister, she just freaked out, and throw a pillow at me...
Lurker
Quote by TanyaMichelle
yep, my sister, she just freaked out, and throw a pillow at me...

^^^ exactly my story hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
friends, exs, a guy in a parked car.. thats bout it
Rookie Scribe
Someone close,,,a friend of mine,, and a couple of others too long ago to mention,,,the first doesn`t know,but he would be totally embarrased,,,the other,well she wasn`t expecting me to visit so soon,,,
Advanced Wordsmith
Yep. My brother. He mists turned on his side and grabbed for his blanket to cover up.
Rookie Scribe
Well I have a [EDITED BY MOD DUE TO VIOLATION OF LUSH RULES] daughter, So Yes I have. But after remembering the horror when my own mom caught me. I luckily manged to keep if from her.
I just wonder if my mom got the sudden dampness of panties as I did.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by i0eat0meow
Well I have a [EDITED BY MOD DUE TO VIOLATION OF LUSH RULES] daughter, So Yes I have. But after remembering the horror when my own mom caught me. I luckily manged to keep if from her.
I just wonder if my mom got the sudden dampness of panties as I did.
ummm,,very naughty message,,,very sweet though and honest
Active Ink Slinger
I caught my friend's brother.....he was really embarrassed and kinda freaked out....
Lurker
I walked in on my brother, I don't think he knew I saw him as he never mentioned it
God Empress of Lush
I interrupted one of my flatmates playing with herself in the garden while sunbathing, fingers down the front of her bikini. She just said "whoops" or something; it was quite funny.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
i've walked in on my sister...more than once.
Active Ink Slinger
yup , my room mate
Active Ink Slinger
Roommates and my boyfriend, when I've gotten home early from things. At first he was a bit embarrassed, but then I joined in, and now we masturbate together sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I have! ;)
Lurker
yes I have a few times
Lurker
yes I have a few times
Lurker
yes I have and I have been caught a few times as well
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I have and like Yvonne, I have been caught myself...
Lurker
I've caught my dad, my brother, my sister, my friends brother, the list goes on and on really.
Active Ink Slinger
I haven't but a couple of guys at work have been caught by various people... Is a very funny story
Lurker
Nope but I've been caught
Lurker
Quote by AllyShonk
I've caught my dad, my brother, my sister, my friends brother, the list goes on and on really.

You got a wanking radar
Active Ink Slinger
No. I've never walked in on anyone before. Plus if I thought they might be I would try not to walk in. I've never been walked in on before either.
Active Ink Slinger
No, but if I walked in on my BF I'd finish what he started ;)
Active Ink Slinger
ironically enough, i caught my male roommate earlier... it isn't the first time lol i just waited & watched at the door till he finished & then asked him what i needed to ask him... he didn't seem shocked & i'm pretty sure he knew either i or our other roommate (a girl) was there

♥ J