Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever been sexually addicted to someone?

last reply
30 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have you ever been sexually addicted to someone? if so then what made them so addicting?
Lurker
0 likes
How would you define being sexually addicted? Not being in a relationship outside of a sexual one? Obsessed with the person sexually, but disinterested otherwise? Sexually obsessed like the character John is, in the movie Sex, Lies and Videotapes, where you lose all sense of perspective and responsibility when it comes to having sex with the person?
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely. He was my first love and besides that, he began wearing Pierre Cardin cologne I bought him for Christmas. I would have followed him anywhere. Besides that, he was in the military reserve and wore a uniform and was my supervisor for my summer job at the Olympics. What chance did I have not to be hooked?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, my first crush/love. I "loved" her from the first minute I saw her in 6th grade and we were friends all the way up through high school. We were never bf/gf but we were friends with benefits and a lot of my firsts were with her. I never did have the balls to tell her that I was in love with her for years, all through school. Even now, around 14 or so years after I first met her I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about her. I moved away the summer I graduated. The summer I moved I had finally built up enough courage to confess my true love for her and it didn't go the way I had hoped it would. I told her I had something important to tell her and she said she also had big news. She went first. She told me she was pregnant and she was moving in with her long term, on again off-again bf. I felt blind sided and never did tell her. We lost touch over time. I do know she is now a single mother and has several kids and she owns her own business.

Quite a few of my experiences and memories/stories shared on this forum were experienced with her.

There are lots of fish, but I wish I had a do over with her.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Yes, my first crush/love. I "loved" her from the first minute I saw her in 6th grade and we were friends all the way up through high school. We were never bf/gf but we were friends with benefits and a lot of my firsts were with her. I never did have the balls to tell her that I was in love with her for years, all through school. Even now, around 14 or so years after I first met her I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about her. I moved away the summer I graduated. The summer I moved I had finally built up enough courage to confess my true love for her and it didn't go the way I had hoped it would. I told her I had something important to tell her and she said she also had big news. She went first. She told me she was pregnant and she was moving in with her long term, on again off-again bf. I felt blind sided and never did tell her. We lost touch over time. I do know she is now a single mother and has several kids and she owns her own business.

Quite a few of my experiences and memories/stories shared on this forum were experienced with her.

Ok I'm a bit of a romantic but since she's now single, any chance you could tell her now? I don't know if you're single so if you aren't, disregard my suggestion. lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
How would you define being sexually addicted? Not being in a relationship outside of a sexual one? Obsessed with the person sexually, but disinterested otherwise? Sexually obsessed like the character John is, in the movie Sex, Lies and Videotapes, where you lose all sense of perspective and responsibility when it comes to having sex with the person?

sexually addicted to someone as in when you are around them you just can't help but think about having sex with them and you often do. much like an alcohol around the drink
Lurker
0 likes
I have to say yes.
A married man. Crazy and . A lethal combination that induces addicting, because I could not have "it" all the time or just whenever I wanted "it".
And don't say anything about restraining oneself - that word takes far too much effort (from my experience)!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
I have to say yes.
A married man. Crazy and . A lethal combination that induces addicting, because I could not have "it" all the time or just whenever I wanted "it".
And don't say anything about restraining oneself - that word takes far too much effort (from my experience)!

DITTO!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Elaine
Quote by Primal

Ok I'm a bit of a romantic but since she's now single, any chance you could tell her now? I don't know if you're single so if you aren't, disregard my suggestion. lol

Believe me I've thought about it and come close a few times. But there's been 7 or 8 years of drifting apart between us and I don't know what she would say and what the outcome would be if I did, there is a lot of variables in play. I think coming out of the blue would be not wise. I'm not happy with myself, I need to get right with myself. Its a lot for me to think about, its not easy.

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Quote by VanGogh
I have to say yes.

DITTO!

what is it about married people that makes them so addicting? i have found myself in that spot myself
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Yes, I have.
I'm not going to go into details about who and when.
But the reason I was "addicted" was that no one else turned me on. nothing else did.
He was the only one, who could make my juices flow.
Not even me thinking about him would do. He had to talk to me for me to get even the slightest aroused.
We worked that out... it was a real bother lol.
I'm still sexually attatched to him.
But I can get turned on by other things too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by flubersnign
Quote by Bunny12
Quote by VanGogh
I have to say yes.

DITTO!

what is it about married people that makes them so addicting? i have found myself in that spot myself

I think it's because you cant really have them but they want you desperately which creates a deadly never ending circle of lust that turns into a sort of addition.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Quote by Elaine
Quote by Primal

Believe me I've thought about it and come close a few times. But there's been 7 or 8 years of drifting apart between us and I don't know what she would say and what the outcome would be if I did, there is a lot of variables in play. I think coming out of the blue would be not wise. I'm not happy with myself, I need to get right with myself. Its a lot for me to think about, its not easy.

I have heard of couples getting together after decades so you never know. When you are feeling better about yourself, maybe you'll check her out again. If it doesn't work out, at least you'll have your "what ifs" answered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes! I have, believe me I have (:
it's not that great though..
Lurker
0 likes
If you'd asked me almost 3 years ago I would have roared with laughter claiming as a free spirit I could never let another being have that kind of power or hold over me! However now, aged 31 I find myself utterly captivated, entrapped and mmmm maybe sexual obsessed by my partner. Firstly I find him irresistably attractive, physically pleasing to my eyes, with one look from his deep naughty brown eyes I'm tangled up again. He satisfies me in ways I never knew possible, but will never allow me to become spoilt or complacent about this. I find myself gazing at him, a zillion wild passionate thoughts cluttering my mind whenever I'm arond him. When we are apart or when he doesnt reach out to me intimately I long for him, feel deeply disappointed if he doesnt feel that way at thst same point in time.... So no longer am I free, he is my captor but I am a more than welcome prisoner.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal

Awe, your other post'ss about relationships make sense now, no wonder you don't like telling g/F's about your emotions and how you feel, wow be being female I would be so gutted if that happened to me. Really feel for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Quote by Elaine
Quote by Primal

Oh Primal, Oh, can you imagine never telling her how you felt. I'm torn appart by your love life. Hope you find happiness.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyMinx
If you'd asked me almost 3 years ago I would have roared with laughter claiming as a free spirit I could never let another being have that kind of power or hold over me! However now, aged 31 I find myself utterly captivated, entrapped and mmmm maybe sexual obsessed by my partner. Firstly I find him irresistably attractive, physically pleasing to my eyes, with one look from his deep naughty brown eyes I'm tangled up again. He satisfies me in ways I never knew possible, but will never allow me to become spoilt or complacent about this. I find myself gazing at him, a zillion wild passionate thoughts cluttering my mind whenever I'm arond him. When we are apart or when he doesnt reach out to me intimately I long for him, feel deeply disappointed if he doesnt feel that way at thst same point in time.... So no longer am I free, he is my captor but I am a more than welcome prisoner.....

Sounds like a great few poems in what you have just mentioned. can't wait to read them...
Lurker
0 likes
I was sexually addicted to my ex-husband he was not great in the daytime, but still at night time I lite up like a firework. Lights off and I was transported to my old imagination about us untill relaity kicked in again. I lived like that for 6 yrs till i had to say goodbye.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
hell im addicted now
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

Oh Primal, Oh, can you imagine never telling her how you felt. I'm torn appart by your love life. Hope you find happiness.

I didn't have the strength to tell her before, and I don't know that it would make sense to do so now. I will always care about her, but she hasn't exactly gone out of her way to stay in touch with me, and neither have I for that matter.

I think love is a double-edged sword, it can cut both ways and sometimes those cuts are shallow flesh wounds and sometimes they are much deeper. We all struggle to find ways to either stop the bleeding completely or bandage ourselves up enough to stay functional. Some people wear armor and carry a shield so they never get cut, never get hurt. I think once we love someone then a part of us will always love that person, even if we find someone else we love a lot.

Like I said before, she was my first love and I still get butterflies thinking about her, but our lives have gone down separate paths for quite awhile now and I don't know what would happen if we went back there. A couple years after her I met someone else and for a year and a half we were engaged (until she left me, lol yeah I know) and I for the most part got over my first and completely moved on, but feelings still linger and I think they probably always will. I am worried about opening myself up to a repeat of the past and of retracing my steps. I do think about it though, and I might do it someday, but not right now. I have too many threads unraveling in my own life that I need to get a handle on first. I would stress out too much if I tried to re-kindle things with her right now. I need to get right with myself first or I wouldn't be offering her much anyways, and I can't do that to her. Was she "the one"? I don't know the answer to that question. Would I do things differently if I had a another chance? Probably, maybe. She had a lot on her plate, and I probably chickened out yet again. I don't know, it was messy then and with our own lives now and her young kids, I don't know how I would approach all that and be fair to her without making things messy now.

And yes, I am terrified of her possible rejection, it is one edge of the sword I dread facing.

I don't know if my thoughts make any sense, I just kind of blurted all this out.

-------
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh hell yes, and i'll be addicted to him forever... since he first touched me when i was 19, and now i'm 47, and no relationship with others has kept us from finding our way to each others bed in all these years whenever we can... he was my teacher, my best friend, my hero, and he's 800 miles away now.. and i still get that stupid quivery i'm gonna cum NOW feeling every time i hear his voice... i hope i never recover.
pru

78% Slut
Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us.
Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 78% slutty.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who
really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. -- Hunter S. Thompson

The slave escapes her bonds to find a stronger set of chains. -- Anonymous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first boyfriend was an obsession. Since the first time his arm brushed mine in Physics, I was hooked on him. We were like rabbits, every single day we would go at it. Every time I heard his voice my pussy hummed in anticipation I was really in love with him and addicted to him to the point that someone else would probably need a shrink. But he moved to Russia and after a few emails we lost contact. That was 2 years ago.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes - twice. My first lover was one and the second is my hubby of almost 20 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I knew this guy once, Hassnan, who was a normal guy and we were friends but whenever I talked to him I wanted to dirty talk and whenever I was around him I'd keep hinting that I wanted sex. I don't know what it was about him that was so addicting, I just knew that I had to have him. I did make a move once and we ended up having crazy sex in public toilets but after that we never spoke again. Kinda sucked.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The woman on the left.

Never came like that before or since in my life!
This is my ex not me.
Bf and I share account
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have and have had lovers addicted to me. Addiction resulted from being able to get into the other's head...really knowing how to arouse your lover to the point that they lose touch with reality and are only in that moment.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was very young I met a woman who was 10 years my senior. We had fantastic sex for seven years and each time it was better than the time before. That relationship was more like an addiction to heroine than a normal relationship. I've never experienced anything like that since but have had "chemical attractions" that seemed promising but never had any of them work out. I'm a big believer in chemistry and that there are certain people that are perfect sexual matches.
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)