have u ever been caught masturbating?

last reply
64 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes a couple of times. By far the most embarassing was when I got caught soon after masturbating. I was using a vibrator when my parents came for a visit. I put it away in a wooden drawer and all was good. Until an hour later when it somehow turned itself on. It made an extremely loud noise in the wooden drawer but we couldn't figure out what it was or where the noise was coming from. My mother found it first. Still wet with my juices. Very embarassing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a lot of times...different places as well
Lurker
0 likes
some accidental, some not so accidental
Lurker
0 likes
me too, sometimes i set it up because i want to be seen, but i have been caught when i didnt want to be seen either, and depending on who caught me that can be embarrassing
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I oh so nearly got caught at work the other day. Had been fingering myself at my desk when someone came over. Whipped them out and carried on at my keyboard with my fingers all sticky with my juices. I went red, so must have looked so guilty!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx