Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have ever given a blow job to a complete stranger or fantasized about it?

last reply
20 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
15 now - any mods around? like ever?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Not to a complete stranger no but I have done it with a few guys I've only met that evening at a party

That's different guys at different parties, I wasn't servicing a queue of them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
15 now - any mods around? like ever?

Being a committed mod. takes time and effort, not to mention beauty and brains. All, of course, you clearly have in buckets. Why don't you apply for an application form?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never with a 'complete stranger' (Lord knows where his cock has been ) but have indeed fantasized about it - I fantasize about many things I might not necessarily do in real life - that's why it's called f-a-n-t-a-s-y
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen

Being a committed mod. takes time and effort, not to mention beauty and brains. All, of course, you clearly have in buckets. Why don't you apply for an application form?

You know me - I prefer mob rule over mod rule ;)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I've fantasized about it... but I've never done it. I guess I'm just too shy in person... plus... what would he want from me later?

More fun to be a fantasy.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Like Kimasa said - yes, at drunken college parties etc. but I still had spent some time with the guys first. I didn't first lay eyes on them when they had their jeans around their ankles.

But yes, to the fantasy of it with a very hot stranger. There would have to be a strong physical attraction though. That would be the motivation - not the sudden desire to suck a random dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a guy I knew for a couple of hours but not a random stranger. I have fantasies about being picked up in a bar with no words spoken and going out in an alley and blowing the guy!! But doubt Id ever do it!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Are you sure?
Mob types have a tendency to "Pounce" and "lunge".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

I prefer Mob Rules too!!

Lurker
0 likes
define complete stranger. if my lips are around his cock wouldn't that make us intimate strangers?
Lurker
0 likes
Fantasized? Yes. Done it? No. Would I? Probably not.

Just to be clear, for the purposes of this question, my idea of a stranger is someone I don't know personally and have never talked to but that I have seen before. Coming to mind specifically, is a coworker of mine. I've never talked to him, i only know his name because I snooped to find it, I know nothing about him so, in that sense, he is a stranger to me. However, i have fantasized about doing things to him in a private room behind the area he works in. Being with a stranger as in someone who just walks up on the street that i have never seen before? No, thank you. Sounds creepy.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I did. Being pretty much a free spirit I remember vividly going to The Clay Street Theater in San Francisco for a matinee showing of 'L'uomo che guarda', (The Voyeur). The Clay was one of the few theaters showing foreign films. Long story short, there were a few people scattered about. I sat in the balcony and some guy was sitting a few chairs away. The film was very erotic, I was getting bothered, I glanced & the guy was stroking over his jeans. We exchanged looks, he scooted over to the chair next to me. I unzipped him and gave this fellow a much needed blow job as he was watching the movie. He came, thanked me and left. I stayed and watched the movie with the hope another guy would sit next to me. Didn't happen. This was before I married, and I sometimes fantasize about that experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll admit I've done it a few times. The first time I was blindfolded and had no idea who it was. Then there were a few drunken parties in college where I gave one to some random guy and ended up with a line of guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. On more than one occasion if I considered him safe. Party games.
I probably fantasize about it more now and as I never do it with a stranger any more.
Lurker
0 likes
Fantasized? Yes. Would I do it? No.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Complete stranger might be defined different ways by different people. I've blown guys whose names I never learned, even though they were friends of friends, so I suppose that qualifies.
0 likes
Fantasized? Sure.

Actually done it? No, not a complete stranger. I'm assuming we're not counting the average one-night stand here.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex